Stats: 3,176,339 members, 7,897,514 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:21 PM

Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom (24685 Views)

Nsima Ekere Wins Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primary / Akpabio Visits Udoedehe And Obong Nsima Ekere / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Racoon(m): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2019
More problem everyday for the moribund party/govt.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by dokie: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
2fine2fast:

“World class specialize” indeed!
Anybody wey you write Thesis for
Mr Spell Buhari go first am graduate.

Haba. Wharisit. Wetin d guy do you.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 08, 2019
Thank God for giving PMB the audacity of courage to implement the judgement of the Code of Conduct Tribunal by removing Onoghen. The Dubai Accord really exist.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by lagdmark(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2019
Didi2d:
But what this court order flying up and down. Politicians has made lawyers and judges look so chip
Buhari naa their role model for disregards of court orders.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Bet9ja7012: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Raskasal(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Rivers State
Akwa Ibom
Imo state
Taraba state
And many more...
Things seems to get worse for APC in the state level...
The seeds they sowed at the national level they are now reaping in the state level...
I laugh them in Spanish grin grin grin

If it were to be a PDP governor, you all will alledge foul play. Sometimes things like this just need to happen to make us believe FG is not using our judiciary
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by ofwest47(m): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
Wicked Wike at play,Mr judge, how much did that pronouncement cost Wicked Wike in bringing the wining APC governorship candidate from Akwa Ibom to come and answer fake charges in River state .
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Olamsoh: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2019
If I wanted to live within my means I wouldn’t have come to London, one of the most expensive cities in the world, to study. All great conquests in human history were powered by refusal to live within existing means. This thinking promotes a lack of ambition to grow and improve.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by syntax50: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2019
arrant rubbish and foolish nonsense, A MAGISTRATE COURT.

ARREST WARRANT ON WHAT CHARGES??
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by whalakid: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Good day everyone, I would like to help 10 businesses promote their brand and help get more exposure for their products/services this month. If you're a business owner, developer, entrepreneur or an artist, kindly hit me up now.

I reach over 5 million people monthly on my social media page and I also manage a verified Facebook page with over 300k active followers (OMGVoice Nigeria). I also have an active/verified email and phone number database of e-shoppers in Nigeria.

If you're interested, you can call/whatsapp me via 0-7-0-3-5-9-4-3-1-8-9
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Udom 1 - 0 Akpabio FC
Lost his election, failed to remove the REC in the state. Is more like 3-0.
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by gare(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2019
RevenGeMission:
idiots wont shout now

but if its Pdp , this thread will be 18 pages long

You can make it 20 pages long for APC
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by HIPROFILE(m): 10:33am On Mar 08, 2019
Didi2d:
But what this court order flying up and down. Politicians has made lawyers and judges look so chip

why should you utter this bienquatrial blasphemy against the exalted chambers of justice and iniquity equity. I hereby secure a Nigerian court order stopping you from commenting on nairaland retrospect cum hitherto as herein perused.

SEUN take note.

my brother i don here plenty court order tire one day we go here a court order stopping mama sekina from cooking ewedu. lol naija we hail

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Priceless49(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2019
A chief magistrate from river other the arrest of a man from Akwa ibom.....Nigeria judiciary are even worse than boko haram, different kind of judgement flying from different angle in the last 72hrs.

Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by nsilordgmail(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2019
Godskidk:

The price is fordable too
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by allthingsgood: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Rivers State
Akwa Ibom
Imo state
Taraba state
And many more...
Things seems to get worse for APC in the state level...
The seeds they sowed at the national level they are now reaping in the state level...
I laugh them in Spanish grin grin grin

You are laughing now and opening teeth. But if the order was against pdp cnadidate u will be the first to start crying persecution.
Hypocrisy!
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Benjaminbassey1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
allanphash7:
Few hours to the Gubernatorial election and various courts have disqualified APC candidates in some states and here now court order the arrest of Akwa-Ibom APC candidate

While some mofos will say PMB is a tryant and interfering into court order

Ok o
u never knw, since their last Rigging, APC has been rejected nationwide...
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by maisauki: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Udom 1 - 0 Akpabio FC
Masses FC - SUFFERNESS
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
They didn’t arrest Amaechi...

Na Akwa Ibom they want arrest? Mumu
Re: Court Orders Arrest Of Nsima Ekere, APC Candidate In Akwa Ibom by adanny01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
If it were the PDP, we for no hear word again.

This is where i respect APC.

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election / UNIMAID Student: Spent 3 Horrible Years In Military Detention As A BH Suspect / Nigeria Is Finished If Buhari Remains For Another 4 Years - Peter Obi