Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,512 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents (1799 Views)

Caught My Roommate Banging Our Neighbour’s Daughter / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by arinze198(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2019
A 13-year old girl who was declared missing in Lagos, told her parents when she resurfaced that she was not missing, rather she was in a hotel in the Lekki area of Lagos where one of their neighbours had engaged her in sex romps.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/sex-neighbour-hotel-missing-girl-13-tells-parents/

1 Like

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by grad2012(f): 8:32am On Mar 08, 2019
She needs serious flogging and they need to deal with that disgusting neighbor.
Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2019
The thing weak me
The small girl don eat the forbidden fruit

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by PrincessB1(f): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Eh!

Re: I Was Having Sex With Our Neighbour In A Hotel – Missing Girl, 13, Tells Parents by DonroxyII: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Na which Country cut prick self ... We need that Judge here and our law changed to allow prick cutting!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Military Girl For A Serious Relationship / Foursome Goes Wrong As Two Undergraduates From Imo State Looses Consciousness / 6 Things Every Woman Sexually Want From Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.