Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Otoooo Ge In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otoooo Ge In Lagos (391 Views)

‘this Is Not Kwara’ – Tinubu Kicks Against ‘O To Ge’ In Lagos / The Genesis, Arrowheads Of “O To Ge” Movement That Consumed Saraki In Kwara / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Otoooo Ge In Lagos by Samuel1976: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2019
Can someone used d same slogan in lagos
Re: Otoooo Ge In Lagos by yarimo(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Samuel1976:
Can someone used d same slogan in lagos
no
Re: Otoooo Ge In Lagos by yarimo(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2019
Deomelo, ngeneukwenu, madridguy, sarrki, , Sarkin and all over 15million patriotic nigerians that votes for the most loved and powerful president in the world at the last presidential election. I congratulate and salutes your patriotism. You all means well for Nigeria and Nigerians. Congratulations to president BUHARI

Re: Otoooo Ge In Lagos by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Mar 08, 2019
The day PMB did the 4+4 sign at the national assembly I knew it's over for Saraki.

yarimo:
Deomelo, ngeneukwenu, madridguy, sarrki, , Sarkin and all over 15million patriotic nigerians that votes for the most loved and powerful president in the world at the last presidential election. I congratulate and salutes your patriotism. You all means well for Nigeria and Nigerians. Congratulations to president BUHARI
Re: Otoooo Ge In Lagos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:12am On Mar 08, 2019
yarimo:
RESPECT sir.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
It is a victory for us all.

#MovingOnToGreaterThings....

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Pays Obasanjo Visit For The First Time After Presidential Electio / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Plans To Defect From PDP. / Court Orders INEC To Suspend Announcement Of Rivers Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.