Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Take It Personal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take It Personal (237 Views)

Just For A Laugh!!! Don't take it personal. / Front Page: Confession Time Guys..... Please Dont Take It Personal / Don't Take It Personal, It's Just An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take It Personal by ochibuogwu5: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Take PERSONAL CHARGE of your relationship with JESUS CHRIST, do not drop it at the feet of any preacher/writer/teacher,
do not just see things about JESUS CHRIST as theology that is meant for some people.
YOUR BELIEF IS YOUR LIFE;
It affects how you think,
how you perceive ideas of life and circumstances of life,
it affects how you allow things{business, education, career, marriage, politics, demonic/diabolical-expressions, movie/entertainment/fashion industry, friends/relationship influences, family/societal values, cultures/traditions, social-media propaganda e.t.c} to WEIGH you down or UPLIFT your well-being {mental and physical health}

YOU CAN KNOW JESUS CHRIST PERSONALLY AND HE WILL KNOW YOU PERSONALLY...

Those of us who SHARE/TEACH about GOD{JESUS CHRIST} are fellow human beings like you("I am what I am BY THE GRACE OF GOD..." 1 Cor.15:10); we are not A DIFFERENT BREED OF HUMANS OR SUPER-HUMANS but by GRACE which is AVAILABLE to EVERY HUMAN BEING including YOU/I, we are all privileged to PARTAKE IN CHRIST JESUS through the POWER OF HIS GOSPEL...

if you have not accepted JESUS CHRIST as your LORD AND GOD; I invite you by THE GRACE OF GOD to ask JESUS CHRIST to take you as his own by becoming YOUR LORD AND GOD thus "but to those who RECEIVED HIM, who BELIEVED in his NAME, He gave them RIGHT/POWER/AUTHORITY to become SONS OF GOD" {John 1:12}.
You will NEVER REGRET ACCEPTING JESUS CHRIST to the LORDSHIP of your WHOLE BEING {spirit, soul and body} thus "from the day of creation till date, I have never seen any man/woman that TRUSTED IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST that was ever ABANDONED(ETERNAL LIFE) or their CHILDREN NEVER beg BREAD" {Psalm 37:25}

For those who have BELIEVED in JESUS CHRIST, I say do not be discouraged by your past mistakes/sins/sinful-behaviors/addictions/trials/challenges e.t.c or get carried away by your past achievements/miracles/pleasures/breakthrough/righteousness e.t.c
always pray for God's mercy from HIS THRONE OF GRACE so that HIS GRACE will be released unto you and all BELIEVERS for EVERY TIME OF NEED{remember every tick of time we spend on this earth is A TIME OF NEED hence NEVER DEPART from THE THRONE OF GRACE seeking MERCY and GRACE} according to Hebrews 4:16 especially to communicate with the HOLY SPIRIT CONSISTENTLY who is now LIVING INSIDE US the LIFE OF CHRIST JESUS{John 6:63} through daily/regular mental chats/dialogue with HIM and our study of the Holy Bible personally/groups in-order to know MORE ABOUT JESUS CHRIST and GROW IN GRACE {"If you CONTINUE IN MY WORD then are you MY DISCIPLES INDEED, then will you KNOW THE TRUTH and the TRUTH will set YOU FREE" John 8:31-32, 2 Peter. 3:18}

Grace is the SECRET OF CHRISTIAN FAITH {"we are saved BY GRACE through FAITH so that no man should boast of his efforts/works/self-will/self-sufficiency" Eph.2:8}
IT IS ONLY THROUGH FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS that we CAN BE PLEASING TO GOD {"I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, NOBODY can go to the FATHER EXCEPT through ME" John 14:6, Hebrews 11:6}

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

1 Like

Re: Take It Personal by grad2012(f): 9:23am On Mar 08, 2019

(1) (Reply)

According To Research, Southern And Eastern Nigeria Have / Allow The Holy Spirit To Manifest His Obedience In Your Life / Lets Learn!! Teach Me & Teach Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.