Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:12 PM

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics (37165 Views)

We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Daily, Given N500 Food Daily - Anambra Girls / I Charge N1000 Per Man, An I Sleep Wit Only 5 Men Per Day 15yr Old Nigerian Pros / How Armed Robbers Killed My Mother On New Year Day - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by MxreR: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
Traitor shut up and view Owerri cheesy

YorubaMyKids:

And I'm not Igbo what's your problem too. Edo women are the breadwinners of their households while the men are lazying around with assorted bleaching creams. reason they refuse to go to school, reason they pronounce which as wish, teacher as tisha.
Illiteracy and uncut life is what is leading them to a lifelong trade of harlotry to the extent of being used as sex tools in downgraded "Mali". Same people are being used for slavery in Libya. Una no dey tire for akwuna work?? Next they will contact diseases only for them to be deported to spread it like wild fire. Go school no, learn trade no, all they prefer is bed matics.

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by YorubaMyKids: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
MxreR:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by MxreR: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2019

[s]
YorubaMyKids:

You are an Enemy within

Traitor

Ifeajuna

*Chino*

Sellout
[/s]

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by bizhop01: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Small girls with wide pussy
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by femmoy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:
'm sure the the girl in the 2nd pic and the Blondie in the 3rd pics are YORUBAS,
Their skin, and round shot face says it all.
Look their faces u will see that funke akindele look and Helen paul

Afonjas and their love for shortcut

u have a dead brain. fool
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by KingWarri: 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chipink:
'm sure the the girl in the 2nd pic and the Blondie in the 3rd pics are YORUBAS,
Their skin, and round shot face says it all.
Look their faces u will see that funke akindele look and Helen paul

Afonjas and their love for shortcut
sharrap..... tribalistic bigot....
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by win3k: 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
YorubaMyKids:

And I'm not Igbo what's your problem too. Edo women are the breadwinners of their households while the men are lazying around with assorted bleaching creams. reason they refuse to go to school, reason they pronounce which as wish, teacher as tisha.
Illiteracy and uncut life is what is leading them to a lifelong trade of harlotry to the extent of being used as sex tools in downgraded "Mali". Same people are being used for slavery in Libya. Una no dey tire for akwuna work?? Next they will contact diseases only for them to be deported to spread it like wild fire. Go school no, learn trade no, all they prefer is bed matics.

And I am telling you Nigeria has bigger fish to fry, 90% of the world have never seen or heard of Edo prostitutes, I dont see them on my business routes in Asia, Middle East and South America - What I see are IGBO drug dealers and criminals! Any Nigerian is mistaken for them as a result!

Nigerians are likely to be humiliated, abused, treated badly and stereotyped around the world because of the legacy of IGBO criminality!

You must not know what is going on with IGBO criminality using Nigerian passports, if you do it will make this thread and the Libya slavery issue a drop in the pond.

IGBOs are by far the biggest problem we have in Nigeria and as a Nigerian abroad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by IloveToMess: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
win3k:

And I am telling you Nigeria has bigger fish to fry, 90% of the world have never seen or heard of Edo prostitutes

Keep living in denial out of self pity. So who then conquered Italy with Toto?

My man una too much abeg.
I rather do drug business than see a relative of mine being pounded like fufu from hotel to hotel even on top of car Burnet . Harlotry is a curse to Edo and Nigeria at large. No wonder you can Hardly find people from other tribes getting married to your women, once you get close to an Edo girl you'd see the uncut and behavioural attitude of a potential hooker. Useless people
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Mosco100(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sorry Federal government the welfare of the citizens is part of your responsibilities.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by bossrillboss: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
positivelord:

Since when did NaijaBet shops in Oshogbo turn into Francophone countries...
..choi..Lwkmd.u don madt Walahi.

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by OyinO: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
What took you to Mali? Was it not prostitution? To use desert route to cross over to Europe to do prostitution for money? Now you see real prostitution, you're crying.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Od1n: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is a failure...

With this rate... Nigeria will be a refuse dump

Just increase in population... No plan.. No direction

Chanting sai barber upandan... Lord have mercy

That's it. As long as its a northerner, they don't care if it's a brainless dog.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by soke02(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Which useless parent let a 14 years old go to Europe on her own, some parents should sent to jail along side the traffickers.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by pacificom: 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Most of our girls once they hear aboard they no go hear anything else again if you advise them against it they will call you enemy of progress.
I am sure these girls has people who advised or try stopping them but they feel those people are enemies who don't want their progress. Some of them know what they are going into before traveling.
Those leaders who looted Nigerian money to overseas are directly responsible for this situation. Incidence of desperate journey can only stop if our government can responsibly create opportunities at home
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by pacificom: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
It has been gathered that about 20,000 Nigerian victims of sex trade are trapped in Mali as the government is struggling to bring them back home. Officials say collusion between law enforcement agents and traffickers is hampering the rescue efforts.

A video posted online revealed that thousands of the victims were kept in chattered shacks located at the outskirt of Kokoyo in western Mali.

Many girls said the human traffickers had promised them good lives with well paid jobs in Europe but found themselves trapped in Mali for sex trade.

Ranging from fourteen years old upward, the girls said they were forced to sleep with ten men per day. Some of them as young as 14 years were practically yanked off the street of Nigeria in their school uniforms, according to Aljazeerah.

A sixteen-year-old teenage mother, also a victim, related that she came to Mali through the Benin Republic. She had been promised by her trafficker a good househelp job in the Europe where she would make a lot from her trafficker but that was reversed immediately she stepped out of Nigeria, as the trafficker turned her to a sex slave. The 16-year-old girl now has a baby.

The traffickers in Kokoyo town of Mali made it clear that Nigerians trying to rescue their citizens trapped in the sex trade are “unwelcome”.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/sex-trade-over-20000-nigerian-girls-stuck-in-mali.html
"Their fault as citizens is the irresponsibility of the leaders"
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Loonyy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mali. too Odikwaegwu Oooooh
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by chimeziedickson: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
9?a prostitutes living in bamako mali no be here oooo...Who trapped u guys .Liers from d pit of hell.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by baratech: 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Mali deek?
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by planetx: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerians just reproduce recklessly without any thought or plan for the children, leading to the children engaging in all kinds of vices.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by MKULTRA: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
I have worked in several Francophone countries.

We conducted Reproductive Health surveys there.

Yam legged gals are a nuisance, 90% of prostitutes there na THEM THEM

KidsNextDoor, you sound pained. Is it because of your mother's picture there? tongue

Why some folks offended here? Are they admitting their women are yam-legged?
u wicked gan grin

Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Pharovo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
kolafolabi:
Beautiful ladies. If I may ask, what the heck are they doing in Mali? When has Mali joined Countries Nigerians go for greener pastures.. It is high time Nigeria Governments hid their faces..SMH

Try to dey read before you comment. It will help you
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by porshie(f): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
I'm sure they are all ibos grin grin grin grin

u r lack sense
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Danielumoh: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Make una come home ooo i never marry so that i go choose one marry
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Ugosample(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:
I have worked in several Francophone countries.

We conducted Reproductive Health surveys there.

Yam legged gals are a nuisance, 90% of prostitutes there na THEM THEM

KidsNextDoor, you sound pained. Is it because of your mother's picture there? tongue

Why some folks offended here? Are they admitting their women are yam-legged?

?
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by SamuelLoch: 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
Go to school, so you can at least know the difference between left and right, right and wrong but NO.
Everybody wants to be at the top with no value.
Imagine, aspiring to be a maid.
To me, nothing has changed. Slave na slave!
Slave in Europe or slave in Mali.

Since, they've achieved their dream job, I wish them lasting success in their endeavor.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by SamuelLoch: 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
pacificom:

Those leaders who looted Nigerian money to overseas are directly responsible for this situation. Incidence of desperate journey can only stop if our government can responsibly create opportunities at home

Oga, nothing will change.
Governments development can't make everyone better off it is NOT possible... Don't mention govt in cases like this instead mention parameters like parents, family etc.
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by BABANGBALI: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2019
porshie:

u r lack sense
I'm sure they are all ibos like porshie
Re: We Are Forced To Sleep With 10 Men Per Day; Nigerian Girls Trapped In Mali. Pics by Coronation(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2019
na them them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Kill Cultists Terrorising Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Reign Of Terror: Lagos Blackspots Where Hoodlums Rob, Assault Citizens In Broad / Boy Who Killed His Butcher Boss In Delta State Arrested In Ghana (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.