Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,099 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam (378 Views)

IMF, World Bank Won't Save You From Being Voted Out - El-rufai To Tinubu / CAN Raises Alarm, Calls Out El-rufai Over Notice To Demolish Church In Zaria / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by hinwazaka: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2019
Barely twenty four hours to the gubernatorial
and state assembly elections across the country,
the founder of Gideon and Funmi Para-Mallam
Peace Foundation, Reverend Gideon Para-
Mallam, has called on the people of Kaduna State
to politically detoxify the state by ensuring they vote out Mallam Nasir El-Rufai for the state to
move forward.

He urged the citizens of the state to look
beyond Governor El-Rufai with his Muslim –
Muslim ticket and vote for the “unity” of the
once “peaceful and accommodating” beautiful
liberal State.

Para-Mallam in an exclusive interview with
DAILYPOST in Jos, the Plateau State capital said,
“The idea of a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a State
which is multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and multi-
religious as Kaduna by the present State
Governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, for whatever reason; is politically wrong and unacceptable
either in this 2019 election or the future.

According to him, “That Governor El-Rufai
believes he is always ‘right’ does not make it
right. It’s insensitive and manipulative. I wish
to invite us to take a deep introspective look at
Kaduna State today. The State has never been
more divided and polarized both politically and religiously in the history of the State.

“When people voted change in 2015, was this
the outcome they were expecting? He asked.

“One constantly keeps hearing blames being
heaped on the elites or religious leaders by the
government of the day in Kaduna. This is not
only political spin but it appears frankly to me
more as a convenient escape route. I had said it
before and will say it again now, Christians in Kaduna State are not against Muslims and vice
versa. Some opportunistic politicians are
exploiting our differences for their unhealthy
political gains”, he explained.

“The good people of the State should unite and
say no to such manipulations”, he advised.

“To insinuate as I hear some claim that votes
from Muslims alone can produce a Governor in
Kaduna State thereby making votes from
Christians irrelevant is unfortunate and
condemnable.

“I will like therefore to ask; assuming if this is
to be the case, are we happy to encourage
what I refer to as the ‘politics of the tyranny of
the majority’ in a democratic context?

“I wish to also urge all voters to shake off the
weight of voter apathy and come out even
more than they did on February 23rd; and vote
on March 9th 2019.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/03/08/kaduna-guber-vote-el-rufai-flying-muslim-muslim-ticket-para-mallam-tells-electorate/
Re: Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by hinwazaka: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2019
That one is not enuff. After voting him out. They should wait for his security to be detached from him. Then they should march to his house and give him a piece of their mind for all the damage he caused this last 4 years. Even that silly running mate of his should hear wehn 2. When he starts to sweat he will truly then feel remorse. We let this politicians get away with too much
Re: Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by MalcoImX: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2019
hinwazaka:
That one is not enuff. After voting him out. They should wait for his security to be detached from him. Then they should march to his house and give him a piece of their mind for all the damage he caused this last 4 years. Even that silly running mate of his should hear wehn 2. When he starts to sweat he will truly then feel remorse. We let this politicians get away with too much
What of if he wins?
Re: Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by faithfull18(f): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2019
They should do the needful.
Re: Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by APCsupporter: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2019
That is not enough reason for me to vote for Ashiru. I don't like Elrufa'i but i have no choice but to vote for him.
Re: Voters Should Vote Out El- Rufai For Flying Muslim- Muslim Ticket – Rev Mallam by Hector09(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2019
Whats my business with the north, if they like they should heve satan-satan ticket, their state their problem

(1) (Reply)

Meet Agbaje And Sanwo-olu, Governorship Candidates Who Want To Lead Lagos / INEC Threatens To Drag Politicians To Court / Imo State Residents Destroy Okorocha's Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.