Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,160 members, 7,943,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme (2854 Views)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by oilPUSSY(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

After so many attempts by Dino on Remi in the bedroom, Dino has this to say ....

3 Likes

Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by BrownRoofRep: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
vicadex07:

Yez like they loved and adored your ezes in Akure by giving dem frog jump and better flogging.

Just go and say that rubbish at Oshodi tomorrow

grin
My tenant is crying.

So you lots don't have respect for you landlords again?
Na Ajegunle we go chase una tomorrow.
Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by BrownRoofRep: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=76470226][/quote]
It's me, your lord.
Igbos and Fulani own Afonja moronic slaves.

Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by oilPUSSY(f): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

It's me, your lord.
Igbos and Fulani own Afonja moronic slaves.
Waoo !! I don learn today ooo..
Make I screenshot for future reference..

1 Like

Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by BrownRoofRep: 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Waoo !! I don learn today ooo..
Make I screenshot for future reference..
Yes oooo
Afonja cone heads will always be our willing slaves.
That's why they won't stop mentioning us even in their dreams. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by LexngtonSteele: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
oilPUSSY:

After so many attempts by Dino on Remi in the bedroom, Dino has this to say ....

What's my biz with this comment ?

I have seen some stupid "comebacks" here but this takes the cake.

Tinubu is a billionaire and he sleeps well. What's my biz with his wife ? Don't tell me you are that stupid grin
Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by adekolaelect(m): 8:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
vicadex07:

Yez like they loved and adored your ezes in Akure by giving dem frog jump and better flogging.

Just go and say that rubbish at Oshodi tomorrow

grin
chaiiiiiiii why now !!! You Bach am like this but na truth you talk shay only what to do best is Ranting and over rating them self as if they are something else but they are NOTHING but wool
Re: Different Reactions Of The Igbos Towards The Lagos Governorship Elections - Meme by KunleyY19(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
O to gé in Lagos!!!
It's not as if Tinubu is a Lagosian so what the heck
But You're

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived Kano Voted Massively For Atiku / The Mortal Gods Of Biafra / Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.