Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,404 members, 7,911,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

Funke Akindele Preaches On Copying Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Preaches On Copying Others (290 Views)

Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Reekado Banks Preaches On Twitter, Fans Reacts. (Photos) / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Preaches On Copying Others by xtainzy(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2019
Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has taken to her instagram to advise her followers on the consequences of living a fake life.

According to the mother of twins, everybody cannot be the same neither can you impress everyone on social media.

She stated that it is important to let your light shine rather than remain in the shadow of other people because you are trying to be like them.

Here’s her words:

“Stay in your lane. Keep up with your hustle!! Yes, you can admire their achievement but don’t envy! Wait for your time Don’t try so hard to be like them cause we all have different destinies. Also, don’t forget that most people na to show off they make them hay. So be you and don’t copy!!!“

Read more https://www.notjustnaija.com/funke-akindele-preaches-on-copying-others/

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE LEAK! Olamidi & Wizkid Song 'totori' Leaks On The Internet (download) / Danny S Collabs With Olamide On New Track Titled 'waka Jeje' (download) / I’ll Make A Scapegoat Of Lil Kesh – Eleyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.