Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? (617 Views)

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. / Southwest Vs South South (which Is More Developed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by MudRaker: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2019
I have noticed a surge of negative rhetoric coming from mainly Northern muslims directed to Christians and southerners after Buhari was declared winner in the last controversial and rigged elections.

The northerners had gone on the offensive declaring their superiority as a blessing from their allah. This they claimed is because they are generally more pious and religious than the south and Christians.

I wonder how they arrived at that conclusion where the north is known for every vice on the planet.

If there is anything the Muslim North is good at it is their stinking hypocrisy.

In this thread, I will be contrasting Northern dysfunctional clouded in hypocrisy versus Christian/southern liberalism.

Stick around. I assure it is going to be fun.

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by DLuciano: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2019
MudRaker:
I have noticed a surge of negative rhetoric coming from mainly Northern muslims directed to Christians and southerners after Buhari was declared winner in the last controversial and rigged elections.

The northerners had gone on the offensive declaring their superiority as a blessing from their allah. This they claimed is because they are generally more pious and religious than the south and Christians.

I wonder how they arrived at that conclusion where the north is known for every vice on the planet.

If there is anything the Muslim North is good at it is their stinking hypocrisy.

In this thread, I will be contrasting Northern dysfunctional clouded in hypocrisy versus Christian/southern liberalism.

Please don't try to spark up religious sentiment here! Christians aren't interested, to God be the glory forever and ever.
Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by kufre2010: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2019
I pity southerners that always try to pleased northerners, I've seen a lots of southerners going to the north to do Charity to be truthful southerners are not as rich as the northern politians and head of states, Babangida embezzle $25billions oil wind fall, Abdulsalam Abubaka carried our foreign reserve before handing over to Obasanjo, Abacha's wife said no matter how government recover husband money they will never be as poor as Dangote. With all these riches they will never help their people. The purposely keep them in poverty for their benefit but u will see our southerners who get few millions rushing to IDP camp to do Charity. Northerners get 80% of Niger Delta oil wells. One of them from Borno state who get oil well in Niger Delta donated $100 million to a school in US in which his son is a student while his people are dying in IDP.
Our Southern leaders are not helping us as some of them allied with north to betray us.

These poor northerners help by southerners does not even regards or recognised these helps as they regards them as infidels and anything from infidels is evil. God will open our eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by BrownRoofRep: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
The questions answer themes elves.
Who are the Boko Haram terrorists?
Who are the Herdsmen terrorists?

The above mentioned two are the biggest security challenges in Nigeria thanks to the terrorists looking for 72 virgins.
Terrorists!

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by kufre2010: 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
DLuciano:
Please don't try to spark up religious sentiment here! Christians aren't interested, to God be the glory forever and ever.

Yes that's the attitude, Christians not interested, they made Arabic study compulsory in primary school, Christians not interested, northerners ocupy all sensitive federal offices, Christians not interested, that's the attitude until a full blown sharia is declare all over the federation before u will be interested

3 Likes

Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by kufre2010: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
DLuciano:

Yes sharks the attitude, Christians not interested, they made Arabic study compulsory in primary school, Christians not interested, northerners ocupy all sensitive federal offices, Christians not interested, that's the attitude until a full blown sharia is declare all over the federation before u will be interested
Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
MudRaker:

The North only cares about power, that's why they had wild celebrations to the point of death.
Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by MudRaker: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
BrownRoofRep:
The questions answers themes elves.
Who are the Boko harambee terrorists?
Who are the Herdsmen terrorists?

The above mentioned two are the biggest security challenges in Nigeria thanks to the terrorists looking for 72 virgins.
Terrorists!

Drug and substance abuse is more prevalent in the Muslim North. Rather than tackle this menace, they blamed Igbos for their drug problem.

I wonder if it is Igbos that is selling them lizard shit or renting them soakaways to inhale shit

1 Like

Re: Muslim North Vs Christian South: Which Is More Degenerate? by BrownRoofRep: 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
North is the reason Nigeria will remain backward in the next century.

You need to listen to words from from mouths, experienced their attitudes.
Those terrorists are host substandard humans.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Politician Slaps A Bbc Reporter For Recording Him / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala at the Gavi Board Retreat in Ottawa / Sultan Afraid Of 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.