Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

See The Moment Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador Died Due To Slow Medical Response - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Moment Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador Died Due To Slow Medical Response (934 Views)

The Moment Veteran Actress, Peju Ogunmola Got Angry On Set After She Was Shot / FFK Reacts To Onwuzuligbo Nneka Miriam Who Died Due To Buttocks Enlargement / Tony Anyasador Died Due To Poor Medical Team And Facilities - GISTVIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador Died Due To Slow Medical Response by Giftedhand92: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Here is a video clip, showing the moment when Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador was rushed to the hospital as he slumped yesterday.

According to reports, he died in the early hours of yesterday, at a hospital in Imo State, because the medical team were too slow due to poor services.

The medical team instead of engaging in reviving him, went into asking him sarcastic questions.

Watch the sickening video HERE and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: See The Moment Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador Died Due To Slow Medical Response by Giftedhand92: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2019

Re: See The Moment Veteran Actor, Tony Anyasador Died Due To Slow Medical Response by ZWorld: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Damn!!! Nigeria is such a shithole... Imagine questioning a dying man....

How I wish I can see where God loaded name of countries in a computer... Walahi I go delete Nigeria... cry

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Strips Unclad To Beat Man Up Over Payment In Anambra State (photos) / I Don’t Sit In Same Car With My Bags - Hushpuppi / Bbnaija Kim Oprah Have Just Been Evicted , What Is Your Reactions Please Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.