Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,833 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

Make Money Selling Phones - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Selling Phones (529 Views)

Make Good Money Selling Alomo Bitters / Make Money Selling Moringa Powder / Make Money Selling Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Selling Phones by Xzikob: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2010
Am happy to tell everybody dealing on Iphone and Blackberry phones that they can now get their phones from me at an incredibly cheap rates. Unbeatable prices. Phones are imported from the US. Unbranded Blackberry. Models ranging from Iphone 4g 32gb to the oldest Iphone 3g 8gb. Blackberry models ranging from the latest Blackberry 6 9800 to the oldest models. All phones are unlocked to browse the internet and work on any GSM network in the world. You can call me on 08032608232 or 08036345666. Better still you can arrange to see me at my office in Abuja. Any models not in stock can be delivered in 14 days after they are ordered. Call for pricing. You can also reach me at xzikob@gmail.com or xziobinna@yahoo.com. BBpin: 21177F92. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal, Speech Writer And Event Planner Here / Do You Need Someone To Help You Buy And Imports Your Goods / Buy Your Own Forex Business $5000 Usd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.