Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out (88611 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / C O N D O M Fell Down From My Pr!vate Part And This Happen--slay Queen Cries Out / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Gorgeous Igbo girl.If you know you knowcheesy
Gorgeous fire, that wan face wey be like person we get autism.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Akagbe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
local prostitude
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by onowuolivet79(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Doris Ada Kamuche the owner of Ndigbo and friends forum on facebook is the one encouraging this stupidity. I've cautioned her and the admins but they turned against me.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On Mar 08, 2019
I knew some fools will still turn this to a tribal affair
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by olioxx(m): 8:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gboiz ayaff luse diz gal pantzz... Chai
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Sultty(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oya take am

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by adecz: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bush gehl...

Hush Puppy seems to be a
professional shopper..... Always with
shopping bags.

Maybe some of the bags empty Sef.. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Goalnaldo(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Truth is that almost everyone have someone he or she wants to fnvk.
Mine is Niki Minaj.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Doortooon(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oyindidi:
Minors women with brain
Yes, fish brain
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hushpuppi is not looking for broke idiots.
His anus is for rich Arabian men.
How will he share his hard earned money with you?
My friend, go and hustle.
These Nairaland mods have issues.
What is cute about this entity?
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
another one in DJ Khalid's voice

another Igbo lady Adadick professing love for Yoruba guy publicly
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Charles4075(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Cute slay queen indeed. undecided
NA that one pain me pass my brother. For them to call this fufu- slay Queen. Chaiiii, person sister, anty, wife, daughter in law be this so ohhh

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Damzy007: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who tell am say she go do wedding??
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Eexus: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
They're just hungry mofo

IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
See her God NOSE the best nose sefangry
Na money she wants I tell you
Some girls are just complicated mumus.
Trying to understand girls will only make you go crackers
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Bobinovic: 8:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
From her looks you can tell there's nothing upstairs, imagine her aspirations. unfortunately your husband might not read this before marrying you.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Enniez2018(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Looks like someone with down syndrome
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by bumzylongs: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
there is nothing slaying about this one....she looks lyk cow dung
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Emmisoft(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na person go marry this one so o. . it's a pity..
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by dante0147: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chai wetin we no go see for naija grin grin
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by noona(f): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
She looks like a shaped out croissant
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by oforjide: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
She will be very good for yahoo plus
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Codes151(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
I drank guiness, was a bit Tipsy!!
Bored,

Come to Nairaland and saw this girls pic,

Just order another bottle!
I no high again
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by EmOpedee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chai!
This one weak me oh!
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hushpuppi paid this inmessage ashawo. He has to trend otherwise he can't breathe
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by BIEBER45: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin SHE BE JOKE
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by PrinzCarter(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
What is cute about this
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Platony(m): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Iffa slap the person wey call her cute ehn!! angry

IGBO girls & waka waka. Na dem full Uniport, dem done colonize all d clubs for ph finish.

Developers!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by BIEBER45: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Auladimeji2:
u dey funny sef grin
Auladimeji2:
u dey funny sef
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Groovenaija360:
A Nigerian Lady, Okechukwu Ella Eggovin A.KA ADADICK, who cannot longer control how much she desires to have sex with Popular Instagram Big Boy Ray Hushpuppi, who she alleged has a big Joystick has cried out On Social media.

The Slayqueen shared her personal feelings and desire to have Hushpuppi in a public social media Group and she wrote:

She has been Blasted By Nigerians who feel disgusted by her post.

See Photos & Reactions below.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/i-want-to-have-s_x-with-hushpuppi-before-getting-married-slay-queen/

God! More mentally deranged people cropping up.
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by noisy45(m): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
When some parents discover what there daughters are doing on social media they will just use them as burnt offering in church on sunday
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Have Sex With Hushpuppi Before My Marriage - Slay Queen Cries Out by tightpussy156: 9:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
hay am not surprise Ashawo no get shame before they are ready to Bleep a dog because of money. na innocent man go marry this one put for house.na wa.she's is all man food.give am 500 naira u fork the wide Toto.those that will quote me wrong should take d back door or hug transformer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Girl Slapped & Disgraced For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (Photos) / Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.