Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:35 PM

Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings (434 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / “I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by newsynews: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerian international singer, Wizkid has revealed that his new album which will drop soon might hurt some feelings.

Not spilling details on those he might hurt with the new album, he however revealed that the hurt will come out of love.

Guesses are that he will be addressing some controversial issues in his life e.g his baby mamas calling him a deadbeat dad.

Hints have it that the Wizkid album which he says he put in much work in creating will be titled Made In Lagos.

According to a social media account dedicated to sharing information about Wizkid, the album will be "coming for blood".

The album will be his fourth; he previously released Super Star, Ayo, and Sounds from the Other Side.

https://lailasnews.com/wizkid-new-album-hurt-feelings/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by newsynews: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2019
More

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by amaniro: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Shots fired cheesy Davido get ready tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by Imortal001: 3:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
The real star boy, i dey ur back like kilode. Ride on bro, u cant please everybody., haters club must dey.
#truetalk
Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by Tallesty1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
I think he's talking to his foreign fans because nothing hurts the feelings of a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by Tonyprisca: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wizzy carry on nothing do you grin cheesy Davido dey ask wetin Wizkid mean grin

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by BOOMnaija(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2019
LOL...

SMALL BOYS THROWING WHACK TANTRUMS AT EACH OTHER...

YET, THEY'LL STILL MAKE A FORTUNE OUT OF GULLIBLE NIGERIANS LISTENING TO THEIR WHACK VIBES....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
grin why you trying to make us nairalanders notice you today angry attention seeking Wizkid

Bring your pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website so I can buy the both
Re: Wizkid Reveals That His New Album Might Hurt Some Feelings by IbukunSangotola(m): 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Person wey no get lyrics sef dey hype album before e drop
Lol...

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Give Any Girl 50k To Dance Unclad - MC Galaxy / Fashion Guru Swankyjerry Bags Fashion Designer Of The Year Award / Life After Death: Rapper Nipsey Hussel Gets Glory After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.