Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! (68328 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Amwitty(f): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
What baffles me is the fact that she attends church and quote scriptures more than some of us but common forgivness she can not practice what now happens to our lives being the meduim through which we preach christ i weak for this babe walai

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by CelyStar1212: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
McCarlito:

Or maybe he already taken out what he needed from her and moved on while Tonto haven't recovered from the reality

I think so too . The guy used and dumped her like he has been doing to other ladies but unfortunately for him he met his match.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by bravesoul247(m): 9:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
why are these ladies always lamenting on social media?? I don't just get it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by afroxyz: 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
How.many men wey woman don chop their money still leave them? Yet dem no talk. One woman just do tashere spending, the whole world no wan hear word again

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
she"s still inlove with this churchill.so obvious grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by daddyfreeman1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
It's funny how this ex-couple who wasted a lot of money for wedding and show off are now the ones disgracing themselves on aocial media.

Especially this Tonto Dike, she's just too aggressive for my liking.
so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by MyGeneration(m): 10:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
See mumu woman. Churchill is not poor and has never been poor. So keep your money and your lies to yourself
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by swiperthefox: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rosay15:
.. I guess she can't let go and she dnt wanna swallow her ego to beg the guy. I can tell u with all dis I married u with money, fed u with my money bla bla, its all lies.
How did you come to know that it is a lie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by larryking540: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
lesson learned in life never depend on a woman for survival no matter how broke u are, except u don't want your next door neighbor to hear that if not for me u are nothing, I have such a neighbor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by larryking540: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
lefulefu:
she"s still inlove with this churchill.so obvious grin
Dis is not lve again o
if this guy is a real business man, I hope he knows the negative mindset his clients are going 2 have towards him,

all women are datable but only (few) are eligible for marriage ,u just have to create an instincts that distinguish those 2

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by janejive(f): 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
She should let by gone's by by gone's . What's the point dwelling in the past, insulting the father of your son is so wrong, what is she teaching him. If her ex looks like a gorilla, well her son is a splitting replica of him.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Jman06(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is what we get when a lady decides to get married to a guy for all the frivolous reasons in this world!

One advice I must give to my daughters is that they should never marry for "love" but for common sense and to a responsible man from a morally decent family background!

Love is a scam and the scale falls off the eyes within a few weeks of marriage!

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Emycord: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
McCarlito:
Why is tonto always sounding so pained feeling aroused anytime she hears the name CHURCHILL
at the mention of the name churchill every toto must bow in decay

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2019
So the RR wey he buy for U na ur own money?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by kruzyempire(m): 12:32am On Mar 09, 2019
Tonto need to grow up ,I belive one day , she will have sence
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by DONFASZY(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2019
She needs brain surgery
Eiya...see her mumulity nw...since wen...naggin bastard
Na her lickin mouth crash d marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by nextnear(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
U DON'T KNOW HE WAS GORILLA-LOOKING BEFORE U MARRIED HIM ABI....

NDI 'USING MY MONEY TO TRAIN YOUR SON'....AS IF NO BE BOTH OF UNA ENJOY THE GROOVE WEY PRODUCE THE POOR BOY.

SENSELESS SLUT!
firstly... yes obviously she didn't know he was a gorilla looking frog head like before she married him, you know love is blind na, no more love now so, all eyes opened.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by nextnear(m): 1:29am On Mar 09, 2019
Amagite:
Actress Tonto Dikeh never misses an opportunity to put her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill on blast.

A blogger is slamming Churchill for saying Tonto Dikeh pays her to post negative stories about him. Well Tonto wasn't having it.

See her reply saying she offered to pay child support for the daughter he had with his ex-wife Bimbo Coker...

"You and all of them are Mad!!! Why is no one talking to my face lemme be Slapping them?? I married you with my money,Clothed you with my money,fed you with my money,training your child with my money,offered to pay child support for your daughter with my money and you think I will spend Another dime of my money paying blogs to write about you? in your gorilla looking Frog-like head that’s possible"

See posts from the blogger here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/tonto-dikeh-slams-ex-husband.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
the woman is just too angry that she can say anything now.
she needs to control herself, even if the guy might be acting stupid already. the lady is now acting worse

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by dapillar: 4:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Haba mana is this not the same tonto dike that told the whole world that Church hill bought her a brand new prado jeep for her birthday? Any way if devil wan punish you, he will give you a drama queen like tonto as a wife tufia!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Creampro: 4:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Okay good answer these questions so I can buy it if it meets my requirements

1 how old is your Adsense account 9 YEARS

2 how many dollars is in the adsence currently. $260

3 have you received your verification pin from Google: YES MANY YEARS AGO

4 have you received any payment from Google with the adsence: YES

5 what is the name of the website that approved the adsence as I will only buy the adsence with it together. REGISTERED WHEN YOU DID NOT REQUIRE A WEBSITE TO GET ADSENSE.. I still log in with my Yahoo email. (Xyx@yahoo.com) The first website I used it with was flagged for adult related content. I use it on other sites.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by TinaG(f): 5:45am On Mar 09, 2019
It's not you know he has frog like head abi? All those while you were riding his dick and bieng loved up with him,didn't you know ?Some Nigeria celebrities are so disgusting.Tonto just admit it that you are frustrated.idiot

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Daeylar:
Churchhill talking about Tonto seems to be a very sensitive spot for Tonto.

Please, dont tell me that u believe the trashed she spew out there.

Someone like tonto cant marry poor man

Whenever I see her speak on how she paid for everything
All I can remember is how Tonto boasted that churchhill bought the iPhone 7 for her as a gift (when it came out) making her the first person in Nigeria to have it.

Now look where we are.
Finding out that she paid for Everything herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by thunderbabs: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Amagite:

Cc; Lalasticlala

Fuccck love
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by SexytorresE(f): 7:05am On Mar 09, 2019
No one leaves a fake life like Nigeria celebrities ... Dey dnt freak me, am better than them, just that dey are popular. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2019
CyberWolf:
Exactly, had an ex like that and it’s the same “I fed you, I clothed you bla bla bla” las las na court settled our breakup. And the irony is that she resemble Tonto both in looks and complexion grin grin .. very very aggressive
.. That's funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2019
swiperthefox:
How did you come to know that it is a lie?
.. Did you know tonto married the man out of greediness just because she thought he is obasanjo son and she later found out they're cousin so to my own understand their marriage was base on deceit and lies.. So u wanna tell me d guy have nt done anything for her before wen they were dating?..
Am nt siding the man bt this is so glaring, the Tonto I know can nt marry a guy with her money.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Rosay15(f): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Akuruoulo:
. come and take money . u deserve a good Benz
.. Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 09, 2019
Na thunder go fire all this yoruba bastards
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by yemi15(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Amagite:

Cc; Lalasticlala

This girl is mad, she does not have anyone to tell her lol grin. Let me be slapping them? It is finished! lol grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by mexzony: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Its really non of my business but what I find disturbing is the fact that her son looks exactly like the father and she has indirectly by virtue of the fact that she directed the abuse at the father and directly by virtue of the fact that the son is a carbon copy of the father called her son a gorilla.
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! by middlebelter(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2019
Can this woman give us a break?

Assuming her claim were true, which I have reason to doubt, has the man not been surviving ever since you separated? Are you still paying for the upkeep of his first chid from his - ex after your separation? Are there not thousands of women supporting their husbands in better ways without resorting to public or market square dancing like you have been doing? If an average woman is like you, I mean from the account we have been reading about you in social media, this world will be a terrible place to live.

TO THE THOUSANDS OF WOMEN OUT THERE SUPPORTING THEIR HUSBANDS I SAY HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY TO YOU. Please dont play Tonto-Dikeh's script.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Portable Acquires New Lexus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.