Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) (2312 Views)

Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Seriously gold should always be given to those who deserve it.

Below is a moment a lady blatantly refused a surprise car gift from her husband just because it's a Range Rover.

The man who thought surprising his wife with a new car would at least light up her mood after months her car broke down.

But the lady who seemed ungrateful, told him that she can't ride the Range Rover because of the size that he should return the car to the dealers for a refund.

Watch the video HERE and see reactions below..

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:17pm On Mar 08, 2019

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
You don't try such nonsense with men like me
Ondo boy for that matter

Waka for the HO

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
Omo na to carry car key give my junior brother or sister be that ooo... What else do women want from men exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Be giving wine to people who deserve zobo...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Ekez(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
"That he should return the car to the dealer for a refund" #WAKA

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by GraGra247(m): 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
CHAI!

MEN ARE FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
first that car is not a range rover.

secondly the lady gave her reasons for not liking the car - its too big for her and she can hardly see her front! that's a very genuine reason - she can have serious accident with the car if she cant have a good view of her front.

thirdly, i think its a skit - not a real event.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
They should send me that car please... Let me give it to my Fiancée
My fiancee will appreciate it well well
Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Lizzysamuel(f): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Speedyconnect15: 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Big heads

Men suffering since 43 AD

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by K94Q: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
She doesn't like the car...it's her business

Like the guy above me said, she might have an accident with the car.

She might have the money to buy herself another, who knows?

She might have a serious beef with her husband, who knows?

Broke ass niqqas insulting her like it's their car.

Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by Crimecity: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Just negodu
Re: Man Buys His Wife A New Range Rover, See How She Responded (Photo) by modskiller(m): 2:12am On Mar 09, 2019
[b]OP Where is her PANT? angry

Her Destiny might not even buy a bicycl[/b]e, let's leave her unfortunate farm tool of a person alone make she no go worsen our own too

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? / Man With 86 Wives Disappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.