Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,117 members, 7,880,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory (38243 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Suffers To Defend Buhari’s Twitter Ban on CNN / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by IbrahimDamola: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wole olanipekun, defending Onnoghen and defending Buhari at the same time. Chopping from here and chopping from there. No single principle, no single integrity. Typical double-faced Yoruba man.

This is why my millionaire friends in Lagos and Abuja always swear that they can never use a Yoruba man as their lawyers. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
DaniDani:
Just as he assembled more than 50 SANs to defend his forge certificate. If he won free and fair would he be needing these number of SANs to defend him?

Lol... I knew one mumu would come up with a skewed logic like this. When you become president and you're challenged at the tribunal, appear in court with you newly called to bar cousin.

3 Likes

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
orion7:
the only heavy weights there is olanipekun and yusuf Ali.

others 're jokers.

Mike ozekhome will play them like ball. undecided
Political SAN's
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tijani0001:
One thing nairalanders failed to understand, Most notably the Igbo hypocritical ways are, you even failed to vote for your own brother (Kingsley Moghalu) even if he lost at least he would have believed that his people supported him. Now, how do u want to support a Fulani against Fulani and win? If atiku knows how hypocritical his supporters are, he won't even think about contesting in the first place.
Question: How many atikulators have PVC? Raise up your hand let's see if really Atiku won.
If you don't have better things to day keep shut. I am a northerner and I support Atiku. Atiku winning Oyo and Ondo goes to show that some Yoruba's have decided to take their destiny into their hands and not being Tinubu stooge. You are the hypocrite here if you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by edupedia: 10:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
orion7:
the only heavy weights there is olanipekun and yusuf Ali.

others 're jokers.

Mike ozekhome will play them like ball. undecided

Shameless quote showing u know nothing....That lady amongst them called Funke Adekoya alone can use the head of your Ozek to collect pepper soup.. He is like an area boy to those on Buhari's teamgrin

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by ezenwaforj: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
The points of argument and not big names in legal profession that win cases

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

You are good with political history.olanipekun has the best record at election petition cases.the only time i remember him losing was the 2015 akwa ibom giver petition where he represented apc.that ruling really made it clear that once anybody wins an election,the supreme court wont upturn the victory except we amend our laws.he's very professional,objective and non partisan.
Apart from him,niyi akintola and fagbemi are also experts in election cases but are little bit pro apc.
Chris Uche SAN too. Go check the records
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
edupedia:

Shameless quote showing u know nothing....That lady amongst them called Funke Adekoya alone can use the head of your Ozek to collect pepper soup.. He is like an area boy to those on Buhari's teamgrin
A lawyer is as good as his/her last case. Can you make reference to any case she has handled before. People make reference to Wole Olanipekun
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Wole olanipekun, defending Onnoghen and defending Buhari at the same time. Chopping from here and chopping from there. No single principle, no single integrity. Typical double-faced Yoruba man.

This is why my millionaire friends in Lagos a d Abuja always swear that they can never use a Yoruba man as their lawyers.
he is doing his job oga...it shows he is not partisan..

3 Likes

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by chijos12: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
LKO:

Point of correction please, Olanipekun headed the Yar'Adua team in the 2007 presidential election petition. Buhari team was led by Mike Ahamba SAN from Imo State, a close ally and personal lawyer to Buhari for many years. One would have expected Mike Ahamba to be the present Attorney General and Minister of Justice haven being Buhari's personal lawyer for decades but seems they parted ways when Ahamba couldnt get the CPC governorship ticket in Imo state in 2011. Olanepekun has never handled any case for Buhari not until 2015 because of Tinubu's influence.
That is why I used the word 'or so'in my quoting.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by farem: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dannyset:
Second defeat loading for Atiku

And at the end see PDP...

2 Likes

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by garfield1: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
asobo:
Chris Uche SAN too. Go check the records
Its not as good as wole.with or with no lawyer,atiku has no case.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

I want to believe the Judges who are constitutionally empowered to decide whether a case lacks merit or not should know better than you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by asobo: 11:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Chief. Chris Uche (SAN) is good and his records speak for him.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by gameboyo: 11:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
daddytime:
As e reach defending the almost indefensible now...Federal character was duly adhered to.

This is where and when the Southerners are brought into reckoning to come and display their English speaking skills while insulting each other with heavy grammars.

Aboki go siddon one corner dey laff dem say see turenci people. Una go dey laff aboki say dem no get sense...lol

After everything na to kick dem all back to the kerbs to keep playing the second fiddle while the real jagabans from the North keep calling the shots..

Nonsense and ingredient...

Una dad left lap...

Permit me to quote you for a post on fb
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by emkz: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2019
Femi Fani Kayode would pair up with Mike Ozekhome, Ricky Tarfa and Mike Usoro to lead the PDP team. Instead of Atiku to engage some of these guys immediately he decided to pursue a court case, he was dragging his feet as he did after he won the PDP primaries. Now the APC have them.

Wole Olanipekun has never lost a Presidential election petition up to the Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Tareq1105: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
With all the evidence, let INEC release CARD READERS compliance nationwide first.

See mumu.

Are you talking about Card Reader machines that have been reconfigured for governorship election?

We've wipe out presidential elections Card Reader machine readings.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
As e reach defending the almost indefensible now...Federal character was duly adhered to.

This is where and when the Southerners are brought into reckoning to come and display their English speaking skills while insulting each other with heavy grammars.

Aboki go siddon one corner dey laff dem say see turenci people. Una go dey laff aboki say dem no get sense...lol

After everything na to kick dem all back to the kerbs to keep playing the second fiddle while the real jagabans from the North keep calling the shots..

Nonsense and ingredient...

Una dad left lap...

Southerners mumu no be small.

Lest we forget Buhari brought 13 SANS to tell us why he never obtained a secondary school certificate
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Tareq1105: 12:30am On Mar 09, 2019
emkz:
Femi Fani Kayode would pair up with Mike Ozekhome, Ricky Tarfa and Mike Usoro to lead the PDP team. Instead of Atiku to engage some of these guys immediately he decided to pursue a court case, he was dragging his feet as he did after he won the PDP primaries. Now the APC have them.

Wole Olanipekun has never lost a Presidential election petition up to the Supreme Court.

Equity aid the vigilante
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by SouthEastFacts: 12:38am On Mar 09, 2019
Wole Olanipekun SAN, is one of the best electoral lawyers in Nigeria and he has been with been PDP Lead Counsel for ages. He is Wike's personal counsel and Okezie of Abia used him to retain his seat.

I watched how he destroyed Alex Otti's Lawyer at the Supreme Court and don't forget AO had won at the Court of Appeal.

He is defending the CJN at the CCT and he is a known friend of Fayose. He doesn't hide it. He personally paid a visit to Fayose when he won his last election and openly pledged to support his government.

I don't think PDP will just allow him to go. It is not possible, especially in a high profile case like this. It would be a great loss if they had let APC poach him.

Lest I forget, he is a critic of Buhari and he has been heading PDP's Presidential Legal Team since ages and handles HIGH profile Governorship legal issues at the Tribunal and fortunately, he HAS NEVER lost any.

APC should just watch their back.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by garfield1: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2019
asobo:
I want to believe the Judges who are constitutionally empowered to decide whether a case lacks merit or not should know better than you do.
So its only lawyers that know the law abi? told you atiku will lose woefully and he did,you have no shame or remorse and you are still arguing blindly over a clear matter.admitting ones mistake is not a bad thing on the contrary.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by garfield1: 12:42am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Wole Olanipekun SAN, is one of the best electoral lawyers in Nigeria and he has been with been PDP Lead Counsel for ages. He is Wike's personal counsel and Okezie of Abia used him to retain his seat.

I watched how he destroyed Alex Otti's Lawyer at the Supreme Court and don't forget AO had won at the Court of Appeal.

He is defending the CJN at the CCT and he is a known friend of Fayose. He doesn't hide it. He personally paid a visit to Fayose when he won his last election and openly pledged to support his government.

I don't think PDP will just allow him to go. It is not possible, especially in a high profile case like this. It would be a great loss if they had let APC poach him.
You are getting it wrong.he's a neutral fellow and not tied to any party like falana,ozekhome,agabi,erokoro,akintola etc.he's very professional.take note of this sir.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by garfield1: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Equity aid the vigilante
Who is the vigilante ?
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by garfield1: 12:45am On Mar 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

See mumu.

Are you talking about Card Reader machines that have been reconfigured for governorship election?

We've wipe out presidential elections Card Reader machine readings.
That is not the issue.the supreme court has clearly stated that the card reader is alien to our laws and therefore cannot be relied upon in building any case.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Cheeryfeet: 12:47am On Mar 09, 2019
PassiveNaira:
Now is the time to be a recognized SAN.

Lord turn my charge and bail Hussle to defending people like Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Buhari, Tinubu and many more.

This gown and wig Hussle get level. How I imagined I could even be a PA to even Olanipekun, or Keyamo as a junior lawyer.
Bro hustle hard, you will get there. Somehow in me I believe You will be a big name. It's just time. Stay put

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Venerable612(m): 12:59am On Mar 09, 2019
asobo:
A lawyer is as good as his/her last case. Can you make reference to any case she has handled before. People make reference to Wole Olanipekun

Funke Adeboye SAN is one of the biggest deal in Nigeria’s international corporate law practice. She is currently Vice President, International Council for Commercial Arbitration [ICCA]; ).

I don’t really really think Election petition is a strength at all for her / but Atiku has been alleged to wish to take the court to international bodies - which means her expertise may be required!.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by SouthEastFacts: 1:08am On Mar 09, 2019
garfield1:

You are getting it wrong.he's a neutral fellow and not tied to any party like falana,ozekhome,agabi,erokoro,akintola etc.he's very professional.take note of this sir.
Since 2007 he has been on PDP's payroll as their Lead Counsel and has never lost any case for them before and PDP have chance to use him first but they didn't.

I don't believe it is coincidence.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by kahal29: 1:35am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Since 2007 he has been on PDP's payroll as their Lead Counsel and has never lost any case for them before and PDP have chance to use him first but they didn't.

I don't believe it is coincidence.

He is also Tinubu's Lawyer for a long time

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by kahal29: 1:38am On Mar 09, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Lest I forget, he is a critic of Buhari and he has been heading PDP's Presidential Legal Team since ages and handles HIGH profile Governorship legal issues at the Tribunal and fortunately, he HAS NEVER lost any.

APC should just watch their back.

He is also Tinubu's Lawyer for a long time. Tinubu brought him to PMB the same way Tinubu used him to win Atiku's pre election cases of 2007.

1 Like

Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by SouthEastFacts: 1:43am On Mar 09, 2019
kahal29:

He is also Tinubu's Lawyer for a long time
I am aware.
Re: Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory by Scandinavian02: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2019
Chief Kanu Godwin Agabi (SAN) alone will floor all those political SANs there for Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christopher Ogiehor Murdered! Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Father-in-law Killed In Edo / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.