Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,093 members, 7,919,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:11 AM

How To Start Your Career In Information Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Your Career In Information Technology (459 Views)

Career In Information Marketing On Facebook / How To Start Your Career In Information Technology / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Career In Information Technology by chinwe2019: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
How To Start Your Career In Information Technology

Do you have passion in technology? In this post you are going to learn the step by step guide on how to start Your Career In Information Technology.

Numerous newcomers to the IT field are amazed when they discover it's harder to land

that first position than they figured it would be.

I know precisely what that resembles. I've had an incredible vocation in IT and I'd prescribe it to anybody,

yet I had an extreme time breaking in too.

I'd like to impart a few hints to you on the most proficient method to begin on what can be a monetarily fulfilling and specifically fulfilling profession in Information Technology.

School systems are a great place to start. A lot of newcomers forget that schools around the world need IT personnel to support school networks, printers, etc. I began my career with a public school system and it was the best move I could ever have made. If you land such a job, you’ll be doing everything from unjamming printers to supporting the school’s Local Area Network (LAN). You get experience that is going to look great on your resume – you’ll have a big advantage over those whose job responsibilities are narrower. You won’t make a lot of money, but what you need at the beginning of your career is experience, not money.

Don’t chase the dollars. I know, I know. We all like money, and besides, maybe you’ve got some bills to pay! I’m not suggesting you work for free, but the question you must ask yourself when starting your IT career is this: “What do I want my resume to get when you’re considering your first job. Use your long-term vision to decide what kind of IT job you want to be in three years from now, and get a job that will give you the necessary experience.. Read full Content here ==> https://learntodo.com.ng/how-to-start-your-career-in-information-technology/

(1) (Reply)

Is Loom Such A Good Idea ? / Top 5 Best Business Ideas For Women / Someone To Drive Peugeot 407 For Uber/airport Service Or Higher Purchase Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.