Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,856 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You (53321 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Yvonne Okoro: I Have Been Dumped By Several Men / Yvonne Okoro: ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Otakom87(m): 11:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
See as her jaw strong like person wey de chew kuli kuli. with her surgery enhanced boobs. Unfortunately some like minded people applauding her.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by blackslayer: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
UGLY A55 NIGGRESS!!
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
Can't find any sense in her statement? What message is she even trying to pass across?

That women should use violence to resolve conflicts with their husbands?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by AnthonyAk(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Marry woman wey fine oh , so when she talks rubbish u forgive her. If not nah straight decking everytime she open her mouth

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Isoduwa(m): 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2019
Na Adam i blame if not this one Wey do face like Buhari campaign cap no go get mouth � to talk
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by YeebozNemesis: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
TimiRume:
Yvonne is fvking fine

She's an ugly bitch.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by holluphemydavid(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Her sense is in her breast
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oh how I love this girl, God knows but age has taken a better part of her. Don't criticize my grammar grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by TimiRume(f): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

She's an ugly bitch.
She is pretty. Its not even an opinion, it's a fact.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2019
who be this one again wey no sabi Nigerian men? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
my daughter if you try am for my side, you go become regular customer for mile 1 clinic

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
no worry u never jam

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Her breast just full everywhere

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by YeebozNemesis: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
TimiRume:
She is pretty. Its not even an opinion, it's a fact.

Not a fact, but a joke

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nanatrendy(f): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
So a woman cannot crack a joke in peace again? Of late everything turns to feminists bashing whyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Boyooosa(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Is this supposed to be her best fun? At this age of hers? Granma forming active!

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
More love less violence please.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by ajibsnoni: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
BOOMnaija:
NDI STRONG WOMAN...SEE UR FACE LIKE SPOILT
NOKIA BA3.

idiot like u end up beating urself in ur father house
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by myself13: 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
dingbang:
Her breast just full everywhere
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Adamsadau: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
No matter the economic of the jungle,a lion will never eat grass
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by MyGeneration(m): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chai Yvonne is beginning to get ugly cry. My crush that year
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by ICEMAN(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Some Nigerian women are becoming more and more stupid. The ones with failed marriages are the ones who talk the most shit! Yvonne Jegede should shut the f up. Who is she and what has she achieved? When accomplished Nigerian women with successful marriages come out and talk, what does this retard have to contribute? Take advice from Nigerian women who have successful marriages and careers and not s fool like this one!Suebge!Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2019
I can see where your the strong in you is. undecided
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Jman06(m): 12:26am On Mar 09, 2019
All mouth with no action!
Just one resounding slap will leave this one falling like London bridge

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Emerald94(f): 12:38am On Mar 09, 2019
ICEMAN:
Some Nigerian women are becoming more and more stupid. The ones with failed marriages are the ones who talk the most shit! Yvonne Jegede should shut the f up. Who is she and what has she achieved? When accomplished Nigerian women with successful marriages come out and talk, what does this retard have to contribute? Take advice from Nigerian women who have successful marriages and careers and not s fool like this one!Suebge!Mtchewww.

Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by RealityShot: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2019
This B. Has clearly NEVER been beaten by anyone, even her parents.

how she wan take fight with that load wen she carry for front

i pity her shaa...
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by Getdowntobiznes: 12:56am On Mar 09, 2019
She too don hit page much more we comment.
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by fikiman7000(m): 1:09am On Mar 09, 2019
I dey wait till that day whey she go come here come dey lecture us about domestic violence after getting the beating of her life mumu sha her eyes like that of an angry Buhari
Re: Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You by CzarChris(m): 2:34am On Mar 09, 2019
newsynews:
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has advised men to marry a strong woman like her who will beat them if there dare touch her.

Yvonne Okoro shared made this known on Instagram in celebration of International Women's Day.

In the post, Yvonne Okoro stated that a weak woman's reaction to a man's criticism is to run to her parents weeping. According to her, any man who feels he's strong enough should not marry such a woman.

https://lailasnews.com/yvonne-okoro-marry-strong-woman-beat/

Oh my crush!!! kiss kiss kiss Don't mind them. Abeg come spank me, in fact beat me silly. Chai, if wishes were horses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.