Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,183 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract (1537 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Tokyo Olympics: PUMA Terminates Contract With Nigeria / PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by wiseloaded(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Manchester United interim manager, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has revealed that his contract with Molde was terminated so that he could sign for Manchester United until June.

It was initially reported that Solskjaer having been loaned to United and that he would return at the end of the season.

A story about Solskjaer signing a new three-year deal with Molde has been removed from the club’s website.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has now explained that it was impossible to have a dual contract in place.

“I am here to do my job. I am not here to get excited.“With the contract issue – you cannot have two contracts when you are a manager.

That contract [with Molde] was terminated and I am contracted to United until the end of June,” he told Sky Sports.

Source: https://wiseloaded.com/ole-gunnar-solskjaer-terminates-his-contract/

1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by Jentle244: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Come and continue your good work. But Las Las Liverpool sure pass
Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by Chepos1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Gud

1 Like

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by Herlertah(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Best Coach of the season....this guy made me like Man U despite the traditional hatred that Chelsea fans like me do have for Man U

4 Likes

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by Herlertah(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
Best Coach of the season....this guy made me like Man U despite the traditional hatred that Chelsea fans like me do have for Man U

You can now order for your data for as low as #550 for 1gig on MTN. Other Networks are also available at affordable prices. Contact 08130284420 on WhatsApp to get yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Terminates His Contract by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2019
When Man Utd sack you, we will see you at molde

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Racist Abuse Video And Tweet Against Paul Pogba Will Shock You To Nerves / Download Video: Barcelona vs Leganes 5-0 All Goals & Highlights / 1.5-2 Odds Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.