Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters (31140 Views)

Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Sack him and another apc candidate takes over.no place for saraki in kwara....

It will be declared that APC didn't have a candidate in the election cos his candidacy would have been nullified. The runner up will be declared winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by shezyken: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
O to Ge
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by abraham01emma01: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
Racoon:
[b]Party of "Oluwole Certificate" forgers.
-President-WAEC certificate forgery/perjury.
-Kemi Adeosun-NYSC certificate forgery/perjury.
-Adebayo Shittu-NYSC scheme absentee.
-Obono Obla-WAEC certificate forgery/perjury.
-Gov.Jibrila Bindow(Adamawa State)-WAEC certificate forgery/perjury.etc..
Like father like son
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by citruslimited(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nija
Click on the link below
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
If true he should be prosecuted for it,oh sorry I forgot he's in APC Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,you and saraki are wasting your time.this propaganda cant sell,abdulrazak is already the next governor in waiting whether he has waec or not.even if he's disqualified,the 1st runner up in the apc primaries would take over.its over for pdp and saraki in kwara
lol you are even happy with the fake waec results the APC governorship candidate tendered. I'm asking, how will our society develop Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Aragbiji: 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Buhari cannot be your mentor and you will have a genuine WAEC certificate. the so called Apc governorship primary election is fake too. all na fake.
But his certificate was genuine all this while when he was in PDP . Right?
You go dy alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by bionixs: 10:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Everything about this APC is just scam and fake.

this time, their legal team will be made up of 123 SAN to defend this WAEC. For the idiots supporting these clowns, this is the next level you voted.,4 years will soon start counting. you think it is English premiership club your support to ridicule the other fans. You destiny is being toyed with and your future is bleak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Sahara reporters ! Who paid you to do this dirty job ?

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
garfield1:

Sack him and another apc candidate takes over.no place for saraki in kwara....

The way I see it saraki might snatch Kwara state by the whiskers. He won’t give up his crown so easily just like tinubu.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Afamed: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

Na you suppose use your sense, that's if you have any. Sowore and Sahara Reporters have been having running battles with Saraki for a long time. Suddenly, Sahara Reporters becomes PDP propaganda tool working to help Saraki. Chai!
If you have one. you would have known, the PDP would have presented this case in the court long ago.They are here to deceive the Gullible ones like you at the eleventh hour

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Tajmahal1000: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
Bukola Saraki and his paid fools on social media have gone amok yet again!

A few hours to the Governorship election, they had to procure one hungry, despicable Kwara High Court judge in Ilorin to give this ”jankara order”. This candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, had been chosen since last year, but they dug up the fake news only today.

Abdulrahman’s classmates in the class of 1976 at Government College Kaduna already issued a statement (signed by three of them, including their names) today that they sat the WASC exams with him in 1976!

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq is the Governor-elect of my dear state, Kwara; a state that had particularly suffered under the yoke of the prodigal son, Bukola Saraki, since 2003.

We are ready to finally send greedy, arrogant, wicked Bukola Saraki to his “political Siberia”. It’s only a few hours away.

The political climate in my dear state, Kwara, is now open- bring your CV, get involved, and provide selfless service- without having one slimy, wicked, selfish, I-know-it-all overlord saying “mi fun e” (I gave you).

Unlike his late father, may God bless his soul, who was kind and compassionate, Bukola is a wicked, megalomaniac, selfish scum bag. He is gone politically!!!

3 Likes

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by mistyebby(f): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
donstan18:
Everything about this APC is just scam and fake.

A learned person who supports this party should def get his/her head checked.

At this age and time angry APC be taking us back to SSCe and FSLC

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by bionixs: 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
Afamed:

If you have one. you would have known, the PDP would have presented this case in the court long ago.They are here to deceive the Gullible ones like you at the eleventh hour
sowore is now pdp man, sorry
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Afamed: 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Konki:

Must u mention pdp?
Yes because they are here to exploit the Gullible ones like you
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by kayzat: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
Samade7:
So waec was so hard in d olden days dat 70% of our leaders couldn't afford to pass? Adonbilivit.

So you don't know? I know someone that wrote WAEC and GCE 7 before making his papers

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Afamed: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2019
bionixs:
sowore is now pdp man, sorry
O too ge

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by iskay1971: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is a serious allegation. Whether it is coming earlier or late the law will take its cause. Candidature can be nullified even after election had been conducted if the alleged is truly found guilty.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aragbiji:

But his certificate was genuine all this while when he was in PDP . Right?
You go dy alright las las
As far as I'm concerned, he tendered fake results. besides it's the same Apc that is investigating his case. and so far the results he tendered is fake.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Aragbiji: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
As far as I'm concerned, he tendered fake results. besides it's the same Apc that is investigating his case. and so far the results he tendered is fake.
Please type English

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Kog45(m): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
God punish shara reporter anyway who care even if he don't have certificate at all.or not even go school.
...another four years of deceit loading.Oh Sahara report dey talk nonsense now abi.If it’s other way round you will not let social media rest.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Aragbiji:
Please type English
no French niiii.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Buhari cannot be your mentor and you will have a genuine WAEC certificate. the so called Apc governorship primary election is fake too. all na fake.
Savage grin grin
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by tuniski: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Saraki paid agents una never see anything
Single sit Saraki's allies will not win tomorrow.

OTO GE
March4Kwara
March4AA

What if it is true the result is fake?
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

A few hours to the Governorship election, they had to procure one hungry, despicable Kwara High Court judge in Ilorin to give this ”jankara order”. This candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq, had been chosen since last year, but they dug up the fake news only today.

Abdulrahman’s classmates in the class of 1976 at Government College Kaduna already issued a statement (signed by three of them, including their names) today that they sat the WASC exams with him in 1976!

Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq is the Governor-elect of my dear state, Kwara; a state that had particularly suffered under the yoke of the prodigal son, Bukola Saraki, since 2003.

We are ready to finally send greedy, arrogant, wicked Bukola Saraki to his “political Siberia”. It’s only a few hours away.

The political climate in my dear state, Kwara, is now open- bring your CV, get involved, and provide selfless service- without having one slimy, wicked, selfish, I-know-it-all overlord saying “mi fun e” (I gave you).

Unlike his late father, may God bless his soul, who was kind and compassionate, Bukola is a wicked, megalomaniac, selfish scum bag. He is gone politically!!!
so tell me why did the so called Apc governorship candidate tendered fake waec results. very very bad from him. he should be sack like kemi adeosun.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Savage grin grin
the so called buharideens still never learn. their February 30k stipend have been paid today. so they are all over social media to rant about their principal.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Dpopsman123(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
I don't think this is tenable.. And I hope this is not another set up prank to destabilise or dash this man's hope at the verge of victory... This Verification ought to have been done earlier before now.. Must it be WAEC all the time. Besides this isn't his first time of Contesting...

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by tuniski: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Samade7:
So waec was so hard in d olden days dat 70% of our leaders couldn't afford to pass? Adonbilivit.
5 credits of old is equivalent to having 8As of today. Even up to the early 90s WaEc was still top notch unlike now that one can have As sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by Kog45(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

Pls why are you so emotive on this issue.Easy oh my dear and stop wrestling for politicians.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by tuniski: 10:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

I pray kwara really gets better for kwarans.
Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
jaxxy:

The way I see it saraki might snatch Kwara state by the whiskers. He won’t give up his crown so easily just like tinubu.
Are you blind ? Saraki that lost his own election by a wide margin plus apc clearing all federal seats in the state ? Seems you dont know how to calculate or predict.the governorship is even an easier one for apc.

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
tuniski:

I pray kwara really gets better for kwarans.
Has saraki delivered kwara to pdp as you boasted ? Guy be humble before someone puts you in your place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / Bandits Kill Seven Soldiers In Nasarawa / Airforce Crash: "Buhari, Osinbajo Must Avoid Flying Private Jets" - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.