Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. (659 Views)

WEBDESIGN AND HOSTING( Word Press And Joomla) / Learn Css,wml,html,how To Code Word Press N Php Free / How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. by gold22z: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2010
Please I want somebody who can put me thru on how to produce a good site with word press blogging.
EVERYTHING.
My email: is: eenweazu@yahoo.com
Re: Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. by webaplanet(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
well there are so many tutorials on the internet, use your google and get these tutorials, for me to assist you, i may have to know your level of proficiency ie the use of the internet,managing a website etc, you can email me mysticman2009@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. by gold22z: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2010
Thanks a lot webaplanet.
I have sent you a mail. I will be most grate full if you will help me master how to set up a wordpress blog.
THANKS
Re: Who Can Teach Methe A-z Of Word Press Blogging. by Albato(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2010
First off, do you have the following:

1. A hosting account with Wordpress ready for installation (or installed already)
2. Enough time on yr hands

Once you have these ready. I'll be willing to take you along.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cpanel Splash 100% Uptime.totally Cheap(first Person To Request Get 70% Discount / Need A Web Designer? / Let's Start A Flash 3d Development Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.