Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,208 members, 7,943,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pls Help Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me!!! (291 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / Pls Help, Is Honey Good For The Skin (using It As Facial Cream) / My Urine Is Always Yellow After Eating Noodles, Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me!!! by 12salvaga: 9:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Can anyone please tell what kind of thing is this on my neck?
Re: Pls Help Me!!! by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2019
You have legs, please take yourself to the doctor.
Re: Pls Help Me!!! by shege45: 9:44am On Mar 09, 2019
Might be a swollen lymph node
Re: Pls Help Me!!! by awetaiye2015: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2019
i'm not so sure of ur case. but in my case, wen i had something like this, its usually hair that is stuck inside the skin. when u shave and the hairs start to grow out, most times, some start to grown downward inside the skin instead of growing out. when that happens, it results to this. so wat i do is to use needle to bring out the hair carefully and pull it out. before a day or two, that spot becomes smooth with no issue. note that there is no cream or cure to it. just this manual self operation that solves mine. sometimes, my wife helps me with it.

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST / Weightloss / Longest Medical Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.