Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,766 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Met My Wife On Nairaland - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Met My Wife On Nairaland (1311 Views)

15 Types Of People You Should Met In Ur Early 20s / In Which Bank Have You Met Nonchalant Staff? / I Jst Registered For The Nigeria Army Dssc/ssc Recruitment. Am Passionate About D Military. Lets Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Wife On Nairaland by pcmecom(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2007
HELLO EVERYONE
I dont usually do this,but i just let my let it go, I joined nairaland sometime last year,and I must confess it has really helped me alot.I posted a job advert sometime last year and drop my phone number should in case anyone wants more info on the job,, well I recieved a lot of calls in the course of that week,but out of all the calls I recieved there was this female voice i heard on the phone,I just liked the voice and knew I wanted to see that person,It took a while before she agreed to see me because she was dating someone as of that time.
my time eventually came when we were both invited for a test in UNILAG last year.I met here face to face and believe me this girl is just too BEAUTIFUL,this further triggered my interest, well after the test we started seeing each other,unfortuately she didnt get the job but I did,but she later got a job at a bank festac
To cut the long story short I proposed to her on the 1st of April 2007 and she accepted, I am really happy.
Like I said I dont usually do this but i just cant hold it back,I want to say thank you nairaland and its owners,
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by spoilt(f): 4:16am On Apr 26, 2007
im happy for you. i wish you many more good things ahead! good to know you found someone you love!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Everbright(f): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2007
Congratulations man
I'm really happy for you
But this thread should have come under romance instead of career shocked
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by hola2ng(m): 9:45am On Apr 26, 2007
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by tutsie(f): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2007
dat is so sweet ,im so happy for you guys.please make una remember to send the IV to Nairaland oo grin .anyway i wish u guys the very best.BIG UPS kiss kiss
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by 9ja4eva: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2007
LOL

Congrats.Nairaland shld be respected in ur ome oh.If possible let ur kids be members as soon as dey r born. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by carpenter(m): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2007
Nice to read stuffs like this. Congrats! smiley
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by jgirl3: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2007
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Seun should be given V.I.P. treatment at that wedding o! grin grin grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by sweetchick(f): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2007
Cool. Congrats. Hope the rest of us get that lucky
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by dremoney(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
hmmm,
interesting story. cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by omogenaija(f): 4:51am On Apr 28, 2007
congrulations grin who is the girl ?
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Has(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2007
o boy i cant hold it but i have to comment on your statement that d damsel is so beautiful, why dont u say the girl is of good and outstanding character ,wit dis i will b rest assured dat u are sincerely hooked.Over and above according to the title of ur piece, i thought u people have married already. Anyway pls dont delay the real thing[marriage] cos the beauty is yet to b born. i wish u the very best.
HAS
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by 9ja4eva: 5:51am On May 04, 2007
omogenaija:

congrulations grin who is the girl ?

He wont say it oh
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by abelin78(m): 6:47am On May 04, 2007
Congrats man!But that is definitely not the end of the story sha.When is the 2nd part coming out? wink
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2007
This bunkum story here again? Seun
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by MyPeace(f): 9:19am On May 04, 2007
Everbright:

Congratulations man
I'm really happy for you
But this thread should have come under romance instead of career shocked

lol!!!

Because he met her on job hurting section. grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by dremoney(m): 11:43am On May 04, 2007
Has:

o boy i can't hold it but i have to comment on your statement that d damsel is so beautiful, why don't u say the girl is of good and outstanding character ,wit this i will b rest assured that u are sincerely hooked.Over and above according to the title of your piece, i thought u people have married already. Anyway please don't delay the real thing[marriage] because the beauty is yet to b born. i wish u the very best.
HAS

Bros,
i think beauty n attitude shuld flow together.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by 9ja4eva: 7:08am On May 05, 2007
MyPeace:

lol!!!

Because he met her on job hurting section. grin

lmao

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Of Highly Successful People / Woman Fired From New Job Same Day Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post / Opinions Needed In Choosing A Career Path!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.