Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,783 members, 7,965,934 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Want To Travel To Seychelles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Travel To Seychelles (556 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Travel To Seychelles by emmaoluchi: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Can I get a good information about opportunities and how to survive in Seychelles
Re: I Want To Travel To Seychelles by JEmma1(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Please we need more hands on deck to save Nigeria. Don't go nowhere brother.
Re: I Want To Travel To Seychelles by Luminary1: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2019
JEmma1:
Please we need more hands on deck to save Nigeria. Don't go nowhere brother.

You already have 200 million hands on deck, allow the young man travel to his choice destination.
Re: I Want To Travel To Seychelles by gamaliel9: 12:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
emmaoluchi:
Can I get a good information about opportunities and how to survive in Seychelles

First of all..learn french language...it is medium of communication....i am not sure there is hustling there...not really a business country..it is tourist country unless you want to sell ice-cream to tourists grin grin

It is country for holidays and honeymoons.just like her neighbours Reunion..you get? a lot of kpekus to bleep too

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Informations On Aviation School / Man Caught On Camera Eating Rice And Ketchup On A Moving Train In London(Video) / See The Nigerian Company That Developed A Bicycle-sharing App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.