Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals (50421 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Herbalists, 24 Others For Alleged Cyber Fraud In Ibadan / Man Butchers Lover, Sells Parts To Herbalists, Clerics For N1000 Each (picture) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sakamanje
Yoruba people and ritual are inseparable
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by saintaustine(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dont believe this trash.
Just trying to cover up something.

What then happened to our "Touch and follow of those days". That use to be a Ring and not female pant.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A 37-year-old herbalist, Libaq Alabade, arrested in Ajuwon community, Ifo, Ogun State over alleged money rituals, has revealed why herbalists ask for women's pants.

Following a tip off, some of the human parts recovered from the suspect include a severed leg of a female and male on February 15, 2019.

Further findings revealed that Alabade owns many houses in the community, some of which are littered with shallow graves, from where he allegedly exhumes corpses to extract preferred human parts for ritual purposes.

However, reacting to his arrest, the suspect maintained that he was innocent.

He said:

“This is a total set up by my known enemy, a fellow herbalist, named Segun.“He had once told me that he would deal with me for exposing him to the police. I was doing security work as an OPC member. I used to help police to identify some of these dangerous elements in our society.

Segun told me that he would show me for helping the police to arrest him.

Yes, I used to inform the police of their atrocities because I cherish a decent society and I have value for human lives. .He just set me up. My work is simple; I have medicine for ‘manpower’, that can make a man ‘strong’ for 30 minutes of sex and herbs that make women pregnant.A lot of them will come and pay heavily.

This was how I managed to build so many houses and marry seven wives,” he said.

On issues of stolen panties, he said it is due to desperate Yahoo Yahoo boys.

“It is because of the so much money that they are making from that business that is why our colleagues request for more money and abnormal things. .Have you seen any woman run mad or die mysteriously after she lost her pant? We only use pants to produce love medicine, not money ritual.”

https://lailasnews.com/herbalists-womens-pants-money-rituals/
Yoruba people and ritual are inseparable
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by musazulyadain: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
try and explain to court exactly like this when got there.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by MelaninGold(f): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
But seriously,not that I am being tribalistic..but I have observed that 70% of crimes in this country are either committed by the Yorubas or Hausas. Why is that?
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Hoodbilonia: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2019
Love medicine
For who
D okpo. Babe..side bich
Client or maye
Abegi..story
Hang me till he breathes no morr.pls
West side wt ogume for G
Wat a shame
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by ednut1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
But seriously,not that I am being tribalistic..but I have observed that 70% of crimes in this country are either committed by the Yorubas or Hausas. Why is that?
the ones being done in the creeks and oyingbo is by who
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Rockyrascal(m): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2019
What did he say in summary please?
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
ebuka10box:
Without money ,this world would have been a better place
Without money you wouldn't be posting this
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Fineboybigboy: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
saintaustine:
Dont believe this trash.
Just trying to cover up something.

What then happened to our "Touch and follow of those days". That use to be a Ring and not female pant.
Dindinrin, so they will use touch and follow for the diaspora clients undecided undecided
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Memphitz537:
So logo Benz sef na scam on it's own??
not at all. Love can do anything including stealing her parent pension fund to buy you a Benz. So it's all them same. They become zombie in love, pata ni logo benz at the end.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Timisamd(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
MelaninGold:
No you should have say 70% of Yoruba's and Hausa commit all the crimes in this country grin then ..
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Amwitty(f): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
And one sensless person said that pants cant be used for rituals. May God punish all ritualist bith dead and alive
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Edusouls(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
Africa is really a darkcontinent..

1 Like

Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Can any herbalist send a curse to my boss? I'm in America and would gladly pay shipping fees if necessary. Serious inquiries only. wink

Edit: There are others who need curses. Bulk curses needed.

Edit: Send curse to Donald Trump. I'll send Statue of Liberty lady pants.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by 2blessed01(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2019
...NCAN!...WE DEY DOWN O...THEY OBSERVE!
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by saintaustine(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Fineboybigboy:

Dindinrin, so they will use touch and follow for the diaspora clients undecided undecided

Olodo.
if they can use our ladies pant for that, then our touch and follow can also work.

Shey, Naija guys uses life tortoise beneath their feet to scam diaspora client.

MUMU.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
2blessed01:
...NCAN!...WE DEY DOWN O...THEY OBSERVE!
Send the herbs!
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by wink2015(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A 37-year-old herbalist, Libaq Alabade, arrested in Ajuwon community, Ifo, Ogun State over alleged money rituals, has revealed why herbalists ask for women's pants.

Following a tip off, some of the human parts recovered from the suspect include a severed leg of a female and male on February 15, 2019.

Further findings revealed that Alabade owns many houses in the community, some of which are littered with shallow graves, from where he allegedly exhumes corpses to extract preferred human parts for ritual purposes.

However, reacting to his arrest, the suspect maintained that he was innocent.

He said:

“This is a total set up by my known enemy, a fellow herbalist, named Segun.“He had once told me that he would deal with me for exposing him to the police. I was doing security work as an OPC member. I used to help police to identify some of these dangerous elements in our society.

Segun told me that he would show me for helping the police to arrest him.

Yes, I used to inform the police of their atrocities because I cherish a decent society and I have value for human lives. .He just set me up. My work is simple; I have medicine for ‘manpower’, that can make a man ‘strong’ for 30 minutes of sex and herbs that make women pregnant.A lot of them will come and pay heavily.

This was how I managed to build so many houses and marry seven wives,” he said.

On issues of stolen panties, he said it is due to desperate Yahoo Yahoo boys.

“It is because of the so much money that they are making from that business that is why our colleagues request for more money and abnormal things. .Have you seen any woman run mad or die mysteriously after she lost her pant? We only use pants to produce love medicine, not money ritual.”

https://lailasnews.com/herbalists-womens-pants-money-rituals/

THOROUGH INVESTIGATION NEED TO BE DONE ON THE SUSPECT TO UNRAVEL THE TRUTH AND THE DEGREE OF HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THIS DASTARDLY ACT.

NO MERCY SHOULD BE SHOWN TO RITUALIST IN NIGERIA.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
saintaustine:

Olodo.
if they can use our ladies pant for that, then our touch and follow can also work.

Shey, Naija guys uses life tortoise beneath their feet to scam diaspora client.

MUMU.

Do you believe in God? I hope you do.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
wink2015:

THOROUGH INVESTIGATION NEED TO BE DONE ON THE SUSPECT TO UNRAVEL THE TRUTH AND THE DEGREE OF HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THIS DASTARDLY ACT.

NO MERCY SHOULD BE SHOWN TO RITUALIST IN NIGERIA.

Freedom of [nonviolent] Religion.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by semyman: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by 2blessed01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
AAinEqGuinea:
Send the herbs!
...Sorry Bro, I Dnt Do Herbs...But I Do Weeds***want Some?***
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
semyman:

By doing this, did Alabade kill suspected corpses twice??
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
2blessed01:

...Sorry Bro, I Dnt Do Herbs...But I Do Weeds***want Some?***

No drugs!! I need curses right away. Let's make a deal.
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by HomoDroid(m): 2:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Now I know for sure most people on Nairaland can't be rich. Reasons:
1 They can not see the link between love portion juju and being rich;
2. They cannot see the link between LOVE PORTION, Manpower, Sugar Mummy, Yahoo, Yahoo, Yahoo Yahoo Plus and Benz;
3. They are too lazy to understand how Pant used for love portion can become Benz Logo;
4. They can not understand why Old and Haggard-looking but rich white ladies will leave Yankee to come for wedding in Nigeria;
5. They cannot understand the marriage scam format that is enriching yahoo guys, especially in certain part of the country;
6. They cannot understand why marriage with old white ladies is coincidentally higher in some regions with higher incidences of pant robberies!
7. They cannot conclude that Love portion juju, using ladies pants = money rituals.

A ritual is defined as a protocol that consistently yields one or certain results!

1 Like

Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by Jamorezzi: 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
We only use pants to produce love medicine, not money ritual.” grin
Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by 2blessed01(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2019
AteAinEqGuinea:

No drugs!! I need curses right away. Let's make a deal.
...Right Now, I B Lyk; The Number U Are Calling Is Currently Switched Off...Try Again Later!
You And Who Dey Do Curses, Abi The Weed I Smoke Dey Do U

1 Like

Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by ashawopikin(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2019
Shibaraba:
Sakamanje
sulamania

1 Like

Re: Why Herbalists Ask For Women's Pants - Man Arrested For Money Rituals by AAinEqGuinea: 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
2blessed01:

...Right Now, I B Lyk; The Number U Are Calling Is Currently Switched Off...Try Again Later!
You And Who Dey Do Curses, Abi The Weed I Smoke Dey Do U
Ok. go smoke your weed, but then kindly guide me to the nearest, most powerful and reputable yahoo yahoo plus gmail herbalist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.