Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,762 members, 7,935,261 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) (27900 Views)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by geozone: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian and actress, Helen Paul is in a joyous mood at the moment as she bags doctorate degree on International Women’s Day, she was conferred with a doctorate degree by the Senate of the University of Lagos.

She took to her social media space to share the good news.

She wrote:

'Joy in my heart.
Thank you God Almighty
The Senate of University of Lagos confirmed the award of Ph.D in Theatre Arts to moi!!!!!! What a joy coming on International Women's Day 08/03/2019. Officially Dr Helen Paul�������
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/comedian-helen-paul-bags-doctorate-degree-university-of-lagos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
this is worthy of praise and not twerkers or holders of ikebe for wedding foto shoot
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by idowuswap: 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
idowuswap:
helen oluwatoyin paul.a yoruba wiman with pride not Igbo girlt that suck dog prick to feed thete mama emeka in dirty villaged
ask BIANCA how FANI KAYODE drilled her anus in a ruthless manner before giving her 3£

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by springtech(m): 12:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats Dr. I am next.
Watch out peeps
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by emmy2244: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by idowuswap: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Atleast some people still value education cheesy
tell me if ur stupid father go to skool.no be palmwine ur Igbo pepople dey do for easter
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by brexit: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS,I HOPE MANY NIGERIANS WILL EMULATE HER AND WORK HARD,I WAS ASHAMED WHEN ONE OF US HAS BEEN TELLING US HE NEEDS A JOB BUT THAT HE HOLDS AN OND CERTIFICATE,PLS THAT YOUNG MAN SHOULD GO TO SCHOOL AND READ MORE NOT ALWAYS COMMENTING HERE
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Horlhamhi(f): 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations Dr. Hellen Paul!
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 12:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Story sounds sketchy....

Is it a honorary one or one she actually studied for..

Congratulations to her anyways...its a laudable achievement.
Exactly my thot
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats to her.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Story sounds sketchy....

Very sketchy.
Unilag are not presently doing a graduation ceremony so it is likely a honorary doctorate.
Which is no PhD.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by fantasticone1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
madridsta007:

Very sketchy.
Unilag are not presently doing a graduation ceremony so it is likely a honorary doctorate.
Which is no PhD.
Real PhD, not honorary. Unilag convocation is around the corner. You can check the school website to confirm.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by demoBaba: 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
I won't comment until I see her real face?
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by OYIBN: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Afonja007: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Dry joke woman with me this girl will not appear in any comedy show
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Buhari, where is your certificate?
AAAAAAHHHH............ Dont go there oo.... u knw say na next level we de ba? If dem arrest u nothing concern us oogrin

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by AIG2015: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by edgecution(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
That was fast. She just finished her master's at UI like 4 years ago. I like that she's focused.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by raymondele86(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations to you Helen Paul
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by henrysho: 1:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congrats Dr Helen Paul
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by EMMANUEL69: 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
It is true. She got a real PhD. It is not an honorary one.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Josephilemona(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=idowuswap post=76489611]helen oluwatoyin paul.a yoruba wiman with pride not Igbo girlt that suck dog prick to feed thete mama emeka in dirty villaged
so myopic.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by xismo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Congratulations Doc.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian comedian and actress, Helen Paul is in a joyous mood at the moment as she bags doctorate degree on International Women’s Day, she was conferred with a doctorate degree by the Senate of the University of Lagos.

She took to her social media space to share the good news.

She wrote:

'Joy in my heart.
Thank you God Almighty
The Senate of University of Lagos confirmed the award of Ph.D in Theatre Arts to moi!!!!!! What a joy coming on International Women's Day 08/03/2019. Officially Dr Helen Paul�������
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/03/comedian-helen-paul-bags-doctorate-degree-university-of-lagos.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
that's wonderful
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
teresafaith:
But this makeup nawa oo
she looks like a colourful clown...
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
fantasticone1:

Real PhD, not honorary. Unilag convocation is around the corner. You can check the school website to confirm.

That is fantastic then.

I wish the details were put out as clearly as it should be, perhaps with the story itself. I grew up in a generation where people with PhDs and other important professionals in their field were seen as role models to us. Today, if it is not some popular singer promoting "yahoo boys" as mentors, it is young people promoting politicians with questionable characters. And young people want to emulate. The society has debased and regressed further as a result. This is fantastic and well-done to her.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
idowuswap:
tell me if ur stupid father go to skool.no be palmwine ur Igbo pepople dey do for easter
You're an idiot. Na my fellow Yoruba brother go just dey insult person. Tribalism is not worth it.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
stalwart123:
grin
Honorary Dr. Helen Paul.

NO, SHE HAS A PH.D
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by bunlizlaw(f): 11:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
daddytime:
Story sounds sketchy....

She studied for it.
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:28am On Mar 10, 2019
cinoedhunter:

You're an idiot. Na my fellow Yoruba brother go just dey insult person. Tribalism is not worth it.
the guy is a well known tribalist on this forum since 2012.
Just type his moniker in the search box and see wonders
Re: Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) by cinoedhunter: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2019
OgaBuhari:
the guy is a well known tribalist on this forum since 2012.
Just type his moniker in the search box and see wonders
Hmm... can you imagine!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Attoh’s Father Dies Months After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Stella Damasus To Leila Djansi: You Have No Right To Insult Nollywood / Charles Billion And Mimi Rashaad, His Wife Breakup After Welcoming Their Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.