Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:11 PM

Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) (1185 Views)

Who Can Unlock The Figures Of Speech This Image Depicts / 20 Examples Of Figures Of Speech In Pidgin English / What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by Rikze: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes, simply mention any figures of speech you were able to identify in the pic.

Lemme start;

"keep your card close to your chest"

Let's roll even its election day.

Mods. Please do the needful and help push this to the promised land.

Thanks!

Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by Gracy3535(f): 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
He kicked the bucket
Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kick the bucket
Let the cat out of the bag
How time flies
Egg in one basket(can't remember)
Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by softwerk(f): 1:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
I can see about 10 but I will not talk grin
Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by Rikze: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2019
softwerk:
I can see about 10 but I will not talk grin

Iffa hear! tongue
Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by MJBOLT: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2019

hit the nail on the head

kicked the bucket

how time flies

dont put all your eggs in one basket

let the cat out of the bag

a stitch in time saves nine

spill the beans

1 Like

Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
anybody notice that the shadow of the man looks like a woman
Re: Brain Teaser: How Many Figures Of Speech Can You Identify? (pic) by dejt4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
he was born with a silver spoon

(1) (Reply)

Latest News Online TODAY About Education / Breaking News!! Anambra Secondary School Students Made It To Third Position In A / Phd With A 3.28 Masters Cgpa,help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.