Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,669 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC (32448 Views)

Datti Ahmed Fails To Deliver Polling Unit For Obi / Gbaajabiamila Fails To Deliver Polling Unit For Tinubu As Obi Wins / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Yemlabking: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Yes, its happening.

Constituted Authority, aw market?

� � � � � �

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by helinues: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Politically Ajimobi is useless

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Tadaj: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
When it comes to election period, I really respect Oyo State, they decided with one voice.

6 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Yinka1808: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
I wish people's vote will count
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by ultimatekint(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2019
princemillla:

Bros there is nothing very good here.. No matter the score alloted pdp, Apc will still come with their millions
if APC rig this guber in Oyo state,something unusual is gonna happen,take note!���

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Bimpe29: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
O to ge it's in Oyo State.
How I wish the same thing will be happening in Lagos State now, but is like is not yet time for the revolution in the commercial city of the nation.
It may happen in 2023.

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by OkunrinOloro: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
From Koseleri to Koselemo.

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by kaywhy09(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alaroye headline for this would be:

Haaa! Oludibo Ibadan t'oju alaseju gomina bomi gbigbona pelu ibo won shocked

9 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by bcashy: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sleyanya1:
Many politicians have always resorted to dividing the people along religious/tribal lines in Nigeria.

To think that ONLY the Igbos supports PDP is a show of ignorance. Any individual/Party that is underperforming should be voted out without any sentiments by the people.

PDP will take over Oyo state.

I support u on this !!!!! Any other party apart from APC must take over Oyo state!

5 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by abiodunfat(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
This is not nice at all.Ajimobi,why now.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by dahunsi12(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Excelnews:
IBADAN- At Ward 11 , Unit 20 , Oluyole Community Grammar School, Ibadan South West Local Government , where Governor Abiola Ajimobi voted, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has an overwhelming votes of 149, while the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled total votes of 112 in the Governorship and House of Assembly elections.
Read more :http://www.excelnews.com.ng/2019/03/ajimobi-fails-to-deliver-polling-unit.html?m=1

I personally have learned a good number of lessons from the political rise and fail of Gov. Ajimobi.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by kaywhy09(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Alaroye headline for this would be: Haaa! Oludibo Ibadan t'oju alaseju gomina bomi gbigbona pelu ibo won shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by benzion72(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
The constituted authority

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Skodiswayze(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2019
Done deal

Sleyanya1:
Many politicians have always resorted to dividing the people along religious/tribal lines in Nigeria.

To think that ONLY the Igbos supports PDP is a show of ignorance. Any individual/Party that is underperforming should be voted out without any sentiments by the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
sheedy407:
I'm sha home watching premiership football,make them dey vote because them don already write the script

I go order NEPA abi wetin be dia name sef to take light if you know come out now to vote grin
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Maydfourth: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
It's all over for the constituted authority....

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Charly68: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2019
He started well but ended badly ..his mouth is his major problem. Lacks mouth control

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by pat077: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
The people have shown that they are the constituted authority
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Lol. I hope he stole enough to last him a lifetime o. This guy's political career is dead. That's what you get when you are proud and arrogant and insult the King of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by kolaaderin: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sleyanya1:

Oyo state is a different ball game, the governor has really bleeped up and people don't ever want to see his traces around governance again. He talks too carelessly and now the nemesis Is here while PDP will be the beneficiary of his failure. Ajimobi is a bad market and I will encourage APC to permanently suspend him from the party due to cruel handling of Oyo state people.
It will be a four years grace for PDP and I hope they will not blow it as they are known failures from various states they have hold in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Num07033711115(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2019
For this oyo state 4get it pdp don win even rigging no go work for apc the margin is too much

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
From Koseleri to Koselemo.

grin grin grin

You dey mind the yeye man.
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by ajebuter(f): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2019
Bravo Oyo people...

Apparently they don't accept bullshiit from their gomina there..

Unlike here in my Lagos where Bordillon state decides our fate..

Sha....One day go be one day.

Oyo people....Respect to una!

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
Num07033711115:
For this oyo state 4get it pdp don win even rigging no go work for apc the margin is too much

I hear say them dey bring million of votes from ogbomoso. So, we dey wait for the bullion van make we quick count am .
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by IamGoke(m): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2019
I'm really happy that this mumu 'constituted authority' is going to fail woefully in Oyo state having ruled for 8 good years with nothing tangible to show for it. Oyo people have decided to come out and vote enmass for Engr. Seyi Makinde that will forestall values to the states and its polity.

No matter how small a cancer is, quickly cut it out ' cause it will germinate and destroy the whole organism if otherwise. PHILIPE LOBOS of Power

Ajimobi O'dabo!!!!!! undecided
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by delpee(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2019
kaywhy09:
Alaroye headline for this would be:

Haaa! Oludibo Ibadan t'oju alaseju gomina bomi gbigbona pelu ibo won shocked

grin grin
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by delpee(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2019
The fall of Ajimobi, the 'constituted authority' will be a worthwhile research study for Political Science students. He forgot that our people still respect the traditional stool even if they criticise the Obas and Oloyes. He also got so power drunk and insulted the people at will. In summary, the people are voting out Ajimobi. It doesn't translate to any real or permanent love for PDP. Our people are wise and never mix up issues.

Sadly, all his good works have paled into insignificance simply because of his arrogance and rudeness. He will in the course of time still be remembered for bringing peace to Oyo, improvement in waste management (Ibadan) and development of infrastructure that has brought industrial/commercial growth.

It's certainly not a good end for him if APC loses.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by OlaPhils(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
THAT WAS MY POLLING UNIT
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by teesugar(f): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2019
Ezeakanobi:
Wow this man not only lost his senatorial ambition but now his polling unit

The Gods are angry
am telling you. End of tyrant in Oyo state.
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Ken4agent(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2019
This man seem to be a gallant looser cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ajimobi Fails To Deliver Polling Unit To APC by Sleyanya1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
kolaaderin:
Oyo state is a different ball game, the governor has really bleeped up and people don't ever want to see his traces around governance again. He talks too carelessly and now the nemesis Is here while PDP will be the beneficiary of his failure. Ajimobi is a bad market and I will encourage APC to permanently suspend him from the party due to cruel handling of Oyo state people.
It will be a four years grace for PDP and I hope they will not blow it as they are known failures from various states they have hold in the past.

Exactly my point, the politicians should realize that the power lies truly with the people, that way they'd do more and thread cautiously. This is irrespective of the party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uncertainty As IGP Adamu Retires On Monday / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.