Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,128 members, 7,977,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? (545 Views)

28 People Died In 2023 Election But 800 In 2011: President-elect Tinubu / FCT Highway Shut 4 Buhari After Shunning Late Coas’s Burial To Avoid Road Block / Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 10, 2019
Fellow patriotic Nigerians, is this the same nation in which 2015 elections was held?
Why have we suddenly become so violent that people are killed and maimed because APC want to remain relevant?
Why have we become so lawless in less than 4 years? What is wrong with our security forces that they now aid and abet rigging, killing destruction?
Where are the "Save Nigeria" crew when you need them?
Where are the Soyinkas, Falanas, Bakares? Where are these hypocrist, who aided the enthronement of this killing machine?
Are we moving forward or backward?
Fellow Nigerians, if we cannot manage something as basic as elections, what hope do we have as a nation?
Shame on INEC. Shame on Buhari (I am forced to curse you for the first time), shame on APC and all her supporters. Indeed power corrupts.
I pray for all families that lost their loved ones just because Buhari, Oshomole, Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, and their cohorts want power.
Is it not a shame that our Southern politicians are busy killing their kinsmen for Buhari while the North is having it peacefully?
May God Almighty visit the families of the sponsors of these violence with anger.
Re: How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? by Ojoji(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2019
My country man, I understand your feelings many people felt the same way. It is a pity that the so called progressives have turned Nigeria to war torn country. For the so called people you mentioned in your post, posterity will not forgive them. It amused me a lot as these men will quickly attack OBJ at every opportunity while pretending to speak against the evils in buhari government. They should keep quiet henceforth and forever.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? by galadima77(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2019
Na you get your mouth
Re: How Many People Died 4 Buhari And APC? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
galadima77:
Na you get your mouth
Of course you will support the evil being perpetrated in Southern Nigeria. How many people died in the North?
God will visit Nigeria soon...very soon. Mark my word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akinlade Hires Adeleke's Lawyer To Challenge Election Defeat At Tribunal. / Shell Paid Over $6b To Nigerian Govt In 2018 / Igbo Insists On 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.