Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:30 AM

Phone No And E-mail Of Principal Officers Of Yabatech - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Phone No And E-mail Of Principal Officers Of Yabatech (1526 Views)

Hot Random Photos Of Yabatech Female Students / Bad Condition Of Yabatech Students Sleeping In The Classroom(pics) / Protesting LASU Staff Chase Out Vc, Principal Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone No And E-mail Of Principal Officers Of Yabatech by LFJ: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2010
Please, whoever that know the phone number and e-mail address of the principal officers of Yaba College of Tech should I help me post it online. They have 7 phone numbers on their site, 01-800160-4, 794077, 87888; the number ring when you call but nobody answer your call. I guess those numbers are not functioning; they are there to fill the gap.

Please, help me it is very urgent!
Re: Phone No And E-mail Of Principal Officers Of Yabatech by ayex0001: 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
If you have the solution post it here, if you dont then dont bother, No offence man!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Gre Gurus In The House? / Nnpc Aptitude Test Format. . .urgent! / The National Entrance Examination 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.