Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,031 members, 7,919,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year (32441 Views)

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by oboy81: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
@obontami Aee your Girl grin
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by KingTom(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Nistfrank:
keep realising music and videos let your future hubby keep realising his sperm on another woman
Are you just REALISING this fact today? grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Teeboi56: 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na ur problem be that he no consign me if u like stay single forever
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
She hasn’t finished work with one insurance boss yet.
I bet she’s scared a slay queen will do the same to her.
It’s not easy being thirty-something and a man still desires you.
I bet she’s waiting to hit thirty seven or thirty eight first.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by BABANGBALI: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Meanwhile 33 is her official age.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by dingbang(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Make una no even marry sef. Better for una to stay single than marry and divorce on social media like tontolet and her crew
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by dreyton(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
I love this babe die, she just too sexy --U.S.A Vaseline for sale oo
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Ugosample(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
bizhop01:
She is too young yet to retire from bed business,
Before signing contract with one desperate unlucky man

what is this one saying?
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Greatfullheart: 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow i Can See You Are Following Nicki Minaj Footsteps after Next Year Now You'll Postpone it To The Upper Year! Or Is Like You're Still Enjoying This Sugar Boys Amu?
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by MNDY(m): 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2019
But really, why are women doing this to themselves. You lot (especially feminists) think that you can equate yourselves to men who can marry at any age in life.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by KingLennon(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Crossbow:
I haven't heard from this lady for a while..
Ko ma roll-seyi shay
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by ofiko123(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ok..we have heard...
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Timisamd(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
ouzo1:
Seyi shay she doesn't have a mister /I know cuz I follow her insta. . Falz
Am telling you.. This guys dey date..
It will just be like simi and kunle story .. Let bet.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by eyinjuege: 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Just freeze your eggs, and its cheap to keep it frozen monthly. Science is just wonderful, and if you have money it makes things easier
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by john650(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
No she has to make another music and a video...ha ha, excuses, excuses. Story for the gods. She must be God's gift to men that she can get married when she wants. Unless she already has someone who is understanding to her plight on standby, she is making a grave mistake. When she is ready, there will be no one available. She has to then go out looking or should I say make herself available. Age is not on her side. Before she knows it, 33 will turn to 35, 38, and her market value continues to fall. There is a time for everything.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2019

Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Abee79(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by obontami: 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2019
oboy81:
@obontami Aee your Girl grin

Bruh, I still need that bitch succulent lips around my dick.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Shevy01: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
Be careful Oh, She's my sweet heart...her relationship status is private.
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by thundey2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
She want to release album not cum
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Marry when you want and pop out 1 or 2 kids. That's the most civil thing to do as the country's population is too much.

Too many negros with dull brains, what's the point?
Re: Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year by madjune(m): 4:36am On Mar 11, 2019
I've always liked seyi shay and i feel she's not fully utilized her creative potentials.

That's why she's underrated.

However, she remains a star and beauty in her own right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Naira Marley Over Yahoo Boy / Adekunle Gold With A Lady When He Was A Small Boy (Throwback Photo) / Checkout This Fierce Photo Of Toolz Oniru-demuren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.