Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,414 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Total Interview-payment Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Total Interview-payment Officers (1647 Views)

E-payment Officers & Biz Dev Managers Wanted Nationwide (ssce,nd,hnd,bsc) / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Total Payment Officers Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total Interview-payment Officers by bennie1980(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
Please, has anyone be interviewed for PAYMENT OFFICER?
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2010
Please has any one called for HSE Engineer for interview
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by Rike: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
Infact,i'm just wondering as no response till now as per payment officer. No interview after the test.May God help us.
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by CAPTAIN197(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2010
Anyone called for Total interview for Transit shipping method after the selection and professional test last month
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by Fortune444: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
i hear HSE were about the first to be called, no news on payment officers. Could anyone say if shippin officers are called yet?
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by Meldrick(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2010
When you people were applying, you did it on code, now you come to the open to found out if anyone has got details of your coded transaction. Na wa for una. hisssssss
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by JahMan1: 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ meldrick,you wicked oo.
I only know about interviews for Cost controllers and drilling cost controllers,junior psc tax officers,drilling techs and hse.
infact a hse test was conducted in d guest hse the day some interviews for cost controllers took place.

keep hopes alive,but also note that they intend to conclude all exercise on or b4 October 1.

May God help us all.
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by napoleon77(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2010
@Jah Man, U always appear very well informed. Any idea when they would call for Panel Presentations and the format? Any idea on the number of accountants they would take?
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by JahMan1: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Napoleon,
Results for the interviews are being expected this week being the 2nd as they advised.
The presentation is improptu;you come for the show,you'll be given a topic and 15 minutes to prepare and then talk to management about the topic chosen.I learnt they may give option of choosing from 3 topics or may just restrict you to one or with a choice of ballot picking the topic.
It does not necessarily relate to what you applied for.
I learnt they use it to access so many things including smartness,boldness,etc.

As they told us,they hope to conclude the employment on or before October 1.
About how many they want to employ,I have no idea.A friend in shell told me that total is expanding seriously which suggests the urgent recruitment.
Let us just pray that they will need us(especially me and you).Lol!

what position are you going for?
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by napoleon77(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Jah Man, thanks a million. That was very educative. So it means one has to have an open mind as per the presentation. Any idea if mails fron presentations have started going out? I applied for JV Accountant.
Re: Total Interview-payment Officers by Rike: 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2010
Thanks for the info. but what of payment officer result of test n is it dat nobody was called for interview?

(1) (Reply)

Total E&P Calling Fresh Graduates From Host Communities / Sales Agents Wanted / Hot New Jobs Now For All Nigerian Graduates (ond;hnd;bsc;diploma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.