Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,354 members, 7,940,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Start Your Own Internet Business - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Start Your Own Internet Business (868 Views)

Start Your Healthy Journey Today / 5 Things To Do To Start Your Day ! / Start Your Fat Loss Having A Natural Detox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Internet Business by ugolenser: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Web design/business for sale. (www.xnaira.com)

It is an E-currency exchange business. It involves buying and selling of liberty reserve, Paypal, virtual credit card and forex funding and withdrawing agency.

The business has been planned from A-Z and the website is 95% completed.
(Little information of the proposed client will be updated.)
www.xnaira.com (for sale)

All business steps and guide to run this business will be given to you, with even new creative ideas and other business tool like email marketing from my email website.
www.enuxweb.com/mail

Why we are selling it.
Recently, we have developed so many internet based business but can’t utilize and operate all efficiently. So we decide on developing internet based business and selling it to a client that will operate it. With will stand by the side and guide him/her grow the business at that time we are building an empire of great genuine internet business community.

My website
www.enuxtechnology.com
www.skynigeria.com
www.enuxweb.com
www.enuxhealth.com

visit

www.enuxtechnology.com/testmonies.htm

To see my previous work.

For more details
Call: Emma 08032148886
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by progressandwin: 1:45pm On May 06, 2020
A class I took with Tara Gentile on CreativeLive will likewise tell you the best way to utilize your current group of work to compose an eBook inside the following week (even by beginning with something as https://progressandwin.com straightforward as a blog entry diagram to kick the procedure off) and transform an eBook into one of the most brilliant business thoughts you can execute on the off chance that you have a skill for composing.
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by progressandwin: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Are you interested to know about how generator works and which one suits you well then you gotta check this out guide Generator Advise mate. By the way this thread is amazing
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by progressandwin: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Hello friend,
nice thread, I really like the informative conversation and accurate information shared here, I like to see the members engaging with each other sharing valuable knowledge and their perspective. check MyUpBeat It's simply awesome thanks a lot
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by progressandwin: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
This forum really touched me, I really love the way it helps this community get legitimate answers with transparent suggestions. Do check Best Axe guide keep up the good work guys. I will be coming back here to engage in this thread soon again. cheers
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by harveysmith344: 2:51pm On Jul 12, 2020
hey buddy,
I think you have to check this post to learn something new https://www.timesofsilicon.com/cvs-money-orders-sell-cash-fees/ and useful cheers
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by harveysmith344: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hi dude,
It's pretty good to hear, I love the conversation going on here. check this out: best 1.5 ton air conditioner to learn more amazing stuff
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by OliviaNell: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Starting your business, do not deprive yourself of income. Do not quit your job as soon as you have started to develop your company. It may take a long time for your business to start generating revenue, read more about it here. Work is your confidence that you will not be left without financial support.
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by opend: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
My friend and I had long wanted to start our own business so that we could have a good steady income. But we ran into a lot of trouble on our way. In choosing the right strategy for dealing with the issue of working with customers, we were helped by an article by a virtual personal assistant, which my friend found on the Internet. Having set up chat-bots and other tools to improve work with customers, we began to have our first customers. Production began to pick up and we began to break even. I don't know what we would have done if we hadn't found this great article. In conclusion, the website, among other things, has a wonderful support team that answered all of our questions.
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by emmapk1: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sometimes your business needs healthcare for itself. In other words, businesses that get outdated with the passage of time have more tendency to be obsolete. Therefore, you should keep consulting time after time with your business consultants to gain a review of your business. You can do it by yourself to keep an eye on the growth rate of your business. Hope for the best doing your best.
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by directsaless: 10:57am On May 22, 2021
lakini kadiri idadi ya ongezeko la IRs, kugundua wajumbe zaidi wa uhuru (IRs) inazidi kuwa ngumu, mpaka wale wanaojiunga na marehemu hawawezi kupata nafuu hata gharama zao za msingi na uharibifu wa mfano. QNet inahesabu ufafanuzi huu kama kutoa fursa ya biashara ambayo haina gharama kubwa ya kuanza kama kipengee cha kuzuia. qnet afrika mashariki Wakati IR inapendekeza bidhaa hiyo, mteja hufanya ununuzi kupitia mfumo wa mtandao wa QNet na IR inapata tume inayotegemea mpango wa malipo wa QNet.
Re: Start Your Own Internet Business by kiransankar11(m): 9:07am On Jul 08, 2021
Starting your own internet business should be considered as your main source of income only after you have created some reputation in this field. Until then you should not quit your job. Give your business some time to settle and for it to grab some attention from the people so that they start trusting you and give your business a try. Try to promote your content in case you are having a blog like mine https://techbesty.in so that you can get more people into your business.

(1) (Reply)

Bed Wetting / 13 Ways To Lower Blood Pressure Naturally / Luth Interns (house Officers) Embark On Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.