Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,281 members, 7,900,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos (84953 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / New Zealand Shooter Beaten To A Pulp By Other Inmates, On Arriving The Prison / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Seetto: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Painful exit, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by okrikaboi: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why e be say anytime person die dem go draw down him trouser to reveal him boxers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by kaen1317: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Election under APC is just like warfare
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by StoneLucifer: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
Na wa o... This man has no job at all. U risked your life as a patriotic Nigerian travelling hours by air to come and vote for a criminal in the name of politician and now see where your life has ended.. Do u think election in Mozambique is d same as Nigerian..God and even your family won't be happy with u for embarking on this kind of useless mission. Well all I can tell you is RIP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by mutumina007: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
PHOTOS: Gov. Akeredolu Visits Oba Akoko, Expresses Displeasure Over Crisis - Crime - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5070843/photos-gov-akeredolu-visits-oba
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by faithfull18(f): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Travel down for elections
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by blindjustice13(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Went to vote? undecided we must draw the line,at this point ,this is stupidity not patriotism
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
His village people waited for him at the airport.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Atom007(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:
Why can't you guys show us the Face? undecided

U see under, u r still asking of breast......human being
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Maket: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
How do we know that the body is the same person we are seeing?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by OlawaleBammie: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
Gracito:
Damn
This is disheartening
Rest in peace

what is disheartening is dis scenario biko, u sure say d man get sense who told him his vote would count afterall hin dey craze

is dis country worth traveling for

make dem wake am com carry hin visa and international passport follow body oo cus he will need it in 2023 to fly down from to Nigeria to vote again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Spartacus101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
I can't waste my R I P on him....
ho ask him to cum back.
After travellin out. you still get mind cum back to vote for all this stupid politicians.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2019
donstan18:
Only a foolish man will travel down to Nigeria from another country just to vote for corrupt politicians who will never care for you but their political career.

Rip man!
You tried to be patriotic, but it wasn't worth it.
he's not foolish. He's a hero!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by SirLakes: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Chai .....you escape the shiťhole country you still use your leg come back for a shitty elections.

Village people is/are real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Atom007(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
okrikaboi:
Why e be say anytime person die dem go draw down him trouser to reveal him boxers

To confirm that his manhood liveth forever
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by guru90: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
Why did you come back naaaaa for this rigging election.
And your enemies have been targeting you since.
Rip Man....
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Atom007(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
franciskaine:
he's not foolish. He's a hero!

Hero of a mortuary candidate
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by permit(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
There are millions ways to die but Nigeria is number angry grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Rexnegro(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
YungTemy:
Worst election ever
because atikulating no win ABI? show me any election in Nigeria history since 1999 without someone dying and I will agree to this election been the worst ever as u said.... most people are the cause of their death in elections. me as I dey so I go risk my life for one thief called politician ? God forbid
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Spartacus101:
I can't waste my R I P on him....
ho ask him to cum back.
After travellin out. you still get mind cum back to vote for all this stupid politicians.

U don't judge a dead man. Its unethical...

He's no where to defend his actions...
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by afamaustin(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Me that is in Nigeria no travel my village vote much more person in abroad
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
Is he related to a politician? We that are here did not leave our houses.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by AmazingELixir: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
shocked

Mozambique pipu too dey sag jeans
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by onatisi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
donstan18:
Only a foolish man will travel down to Nigeria from another country just to vote for corrupt politicians who will never care for you but their political career.

Rip man!
Even nigerians living in cotonu and Togo and could vote in Lagos which is just 2 hours drive didn't go back to Nigeria to vote .
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

hahahaha.. Another brainwashed sheeple
Thou foul Lucifer demon from the bottomless pit, buzz off to hades were you belong to and wait for your eternal damnation were there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, your day of eternal reckoning draweth nigh and you will regret for been a Lucifer advocate even Satan your damned father trembles at the king of kings grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
God will always protect us.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by yuanexchanger: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Election in this part of the world is a sham...We have been backward for the past four years,here now we are entering another 4 years of suffering.We pay your chinese supper with RMB.For more info check the siggy.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by bugggg: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Seconded. Only a fool 'll leave his moneymaking hustle abroad and come down here to vote for these cons. RIP to him and I pray God takes his soul. angry
donstan18:

Rip man!
Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by Marzouk: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
donstan18:

Rip man!

Pls can u show a little respect for the deceased �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by YungTemy(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
Rexnegro:

because atikulating no win ABI? show me any election in Nigeria history since 1999 without someone dying and I will agree to this election been the worst ever as u said.... most people are the cause of their death in elections. me as I dey so I go risk my life for one thief called politician ? God forbid
Did that man do the wrong thing by traveling several miles to vote so Nigeria can be better again?... It's not because of Atiku. But the records of death rate during this election is quite alarming. But if you don't vote out the old fools... They will still remain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos by TruthinAction: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
This is what happens when we have a president who has no value for human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.