Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,869 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (42090 Views)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by princeade86(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol so you guys know the Language more than the people? grin. You know Yoruba have many dialects right? Iya means Mother, Yeye Means Mother too. Yeye is being use for mother by Ife, Ekiti, and Ijesa people etc.
u see where u got it wrong. Iye, not yeye. Go and do ur findings bro. Thanks for arguing without insult, unlike a fool that don't have home training.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by princeade86(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol so you guys know the Language more than the people? grin. You know Yoruba have many dialects right? Iya means Mother, Yeye Means Mother too. Yeye is being use for mother by Ife, Ekiti, and Ijesa people etc.
iye, not yeye. Am Am ready yoruba to the call.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2019
princeade86:
u see where u got it wrong. Iye, not yeye. Go and do ur findings bro. Thanks for arguing without insult, unlike a fool that don't have home training.

I am an Ijesa man and I just see someone that just tell me I don't know my Language grin. Have you ever heard something like "Yeye Ria" in Ijesa dialects? grin

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

Noo. Am not a Christian.
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
princeade86:
why lying? Iya is mother, yeye used for water goddess.

Iya, Iye, yeye all means Mother in Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Godson32(m): 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Ready to mumu, ur mumu never do. Abeg shift make i pass.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

Why should it surprise you? That deluded midget who has been promised presidency in 2023 that serves your master is a pastor in RCCG! Isn't he?
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by sinola(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
lacemose:
After the victory of Honourable Desmond Elliot, he went ahead to thank these set of people, see what he wrote as he shared the photos on his Social media page...

"Sincere thanks go to my national Leader
Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu
VP prof Osinbajo
Prince T Olusi (leader in Lagos central)
Yeye Oluremi Tinubu
Hon Femi Gbajabiamila
Rt Hon Speaker @mudashiruobasaSpeaking speaker
Hon Kabir Lawal (Ceaser)
Hon Agbo Dabiri—Dg Team continuity
Chairman and mayor -Hon Ajide surulere
Hon Bashua(LAGOS island)
Hon SS Ajao and lGA members
Chief mrs Hussain
All leaders and elders in Surulere
All councilors , Supers and SSAs
Hon Fuad Laguda
All appointees
All ward chairmen and excos
My Think Tank
Coach Melvin
All Staff
All DOE groups from CWC,DIG,OLUSOLA,ONE FAMILY
God bless everyone thanks"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/desmond-elliot-thanks-tinubu-osinbajo.html

No thanks to incubent Governor,Akinwunmi Ambode....very unfortunate
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Emma1Oj(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
pahen1991:
No thanks to ambode
u seem not to understand the level of hatred pple has for that man!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by soothsayer2: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
The manner in which Ambode was relegated to the back table is very bad. He remains the executive governor of Lagos State. Can you imagine? No thanks or even respect to those who voted for you...
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by FisifunKododada: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
YEYE Oluremi Tinubu. I thought Remi is now a Pastor in RCCG. How come she is still YEYE?? because YEYE is one of those titles used for water priestesses and prophetesses. It is associated with the water goddess of the sea.

So you would rather her be given a white man or Jewish title rather than an original African (Yoruba) title? You Xtians are the most brainwashed monkeys in the jungle.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by FisifunKododada: 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
stevesharon:
U can see that Desmond did not Acknowledge God for his victory.... Not even a thanks to 'Baba God".... Even if God did not rig 4u, God kept your life & breath till this moment..

Your God must be so petty and self-centered that when he does not hear his name mentioned...he becomes vexed and emotional.
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by ogbonti: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaswim:
You thank God first before mortal man Mr Desmond

Tinubu is his god, and he made no mistake about that!
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by hybraheeem002(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2019
MasterRahl:
He did not even thank the electorate or am I mistaken?
what does Thanks Lérè mean
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
hybraheeem002:
what does Thanks Lérè mean
I don't know. I'm not from that part of the country. That's why I hinted that I may be mistaken
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by Johilo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2019
stevesharon:
U can see that Desmond did not Acknowledge God for his victory.... Not even a thanks to 'Baba God".... Even if God did not rig 4u, God kept your life & breath till this moment..
check carefully b4 u judge broda... It was boldly writtn dat Glory be to God
Re: Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory by SirBunky85(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Yeye means Mother in Yoruba, stop exercising Nuisance undecided
well said

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Bola Tinubu Receives Claire Pierangelo And Kathleen Fitzgibbon / Policemen Push A Man's Car From Gutter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.