Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (31274 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Glink2018(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

As usual you ended up saying NOTHING

It's you who will need the future help the most!

I am out of here.

I weep for all these educated-illiterate on nairaland...
U said ," as usual you ended up saying nothing" and you responded to that "nothing" ...

Ori e ti buru l'orun eee.... oloriburuku omo'kobokobo.....olosho.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Jolite(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Lol, I agree. But let's assume you are a state party chairman and your party is on the verge of winning, then the opposition decide to bribe you.

Why would you accept, when you know that once your party is in power the benefits but in kind and cash would surely be more than any amount they wat to give you at that moments.

As an Emeretu,if my party is winning obviously i won't take any bribe, but if i noticed anyting unhealthy i will collect werin dey o guy.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by striker07(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
saintadeola:
worst era, soldiers were working with Buhari to rig in all state, am a presiding officer in rivers, after election, soldiers with the apc candidate that court removed, came to colation center, and seize all result sheet, and send all away, saying order from above, if u are still calling Buhari Mr integrity, u are very stupid
sad
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by mekyno777(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2019
fiizznation:
People shouldn't cause any trouble in kano. If the electorates reject you, just accept it and move on.
i wish it could be rigged in favour of APC/Ganduje as it was rigged in favour of Buhari, so that u ppl will taste how sweet rigging out someone is.
Rub*ish.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by writeprof(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Kano Governorship Election: Tension as Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters (Video)

Security has been beefed up around the Kano State Headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission as collation and return of results of Saturday’s governorship elections from the 44 local government areas of the state begins.

Twitter user who shared a video from Kano says "Police, Army etc firing teargas and chasing people away from INEC collation centers in Kano."

Watch video HERE

In all of this, how many lives have been lost in Kano? None that I've heard of. Yet it's loss of lives- both innocent & guilty- in the South. The Hausa-Fulani Northern politicians are still more advanced in this politics thing and concerned about their people than the Southern politicians.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by LIBERTY1980(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
I swear i smell riot all over kano today.......things is about to happen cheesy if ganduje wins wahala if kwankwaso wins wahala
you are a very big liar, i base in kano, and i live in s/g, ganduje has already win the election, if pdp supporters mess up, ganduje will mess them down.
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Excelboi(m): 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2019
LIBERTY1980:
you are a very big liar, i base in kano, and i live in s/g, ganduje has already win the election, if pdp supporters mess up, ganduje will mess them down.
It's true, ganduje will mess them down from backward. Pained mumu. Ganduje should catch Abba now if he can with two LGs to go grin

Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by LastSurvivor11: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Glink2018:

Yoruba have a saying, " we haven't finish narrating what the god of ifa foretold, what is yet to say is manifesting...."

Let me repeat again, an average ipob person has innate hatred and are too sentiment....
Right from our eyes, see the trash this never-do+well pig typed...so offensive...
I'm sure, it's that hatred that made some of your people , a fugitives and vagabonds in every nooks and crannies of the earth....

Fugitive and vagabonds yet placing you on rent in your own community grin
Your hatred for Igbos is not far fetched grin
Unfortunately u have to deal with it
Re: Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters by Gpea: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
The strength Nigerian Army is putting into this election, if they use it for terrorism, we would have defeated bokoharam and herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointment Of Service Chiefs: 25 Generals Asked To Retire Within 6 Weeks / Peter Obi Free To Visit My Palace - Oba Of Lagos / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.