Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,446 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:47 PM

Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats (24307 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Edo House Of Assembly ‘Sacks’ 12 Lawmakers-Elect / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by deomelo: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Some idiot will come here talking nonsense that no Yoruba in Edo state.

Stop it, they have Yoruba names doesn't make them Yoruba they are Edo

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by StOla: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
Edo state is making a bold claim to APC presidential ticket for 2023.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by tech18: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
And they are saying no APC in SS
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by captianfreeman(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2019
No minority leader for here?
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Shadymurphy: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:
we are talking about big fish like Oyo, Kano and Bauchi you are here talking trash

what is house of assembly

So 24 seats don't matter to pdp? Kano is gone, so is Bauchi. Consoke yourself with Oyo as you did before.

2 Likes

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Sannisege: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:
we are talking about big fish like Oyo, Kano and Bauchi you are here talking trash

E pain am. Why you no mention Lagos in your list of ‘Big fish’

2 Likes

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by chukwuibuipob: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
Aliu Osho...... seen
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by nelronaldo(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Wow. First time
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Jesusloveyou: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
Pdp can only claim sokoto and oyo,
Big fish, rivers is coming to apc
nameo:

Yes, it will really "shock" people.

Lolz.

NB: APC will likely wun only one state the PDP won in 2015(Gombe) whilst PDP would win at least between 3-5 new states from what Apc won in 2015(i.e amongst any of the following: Oyo, Kano, Benue Sokoto, Imo, Bauchi, Plateau).

I cam see how the election will really shock people

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by BubuZombi: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:

This guy us suffering from Buharumazin Virus
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by haconjy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2019
Are you told that the thugs flog anyone that vote PDP in ologbo here, oghobaye, itsekiri quarter and ologbo central including rubber factory.
this keeps everyone away from polls...

well I know, it won't take too much time, before APC will become history...
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Agbgift(f): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
People didn't come out to vote because they felt they were disenfranchised in the last 2 weeks presidential election. My polling booth that records more than 700 votes in any election was left with only 128 total voters in my booth. Everybody sitdown 4 house and leave d election for APC.
Most people did not come out to vote in my polling booth too. The turn out was so poor.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by samwash(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:

So Edo state nor b big fish for Nigeria politics abi ?
You nor kwn any thing, if only you kwn the IGR this state generate for the federal govt., you go kwn say Edo state na one of the big state in SS. And not to talk of the big political weight both in APC & PDP that are from that state.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by cue64: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2019
People still voted for okaeben?? Nigerians really are not serious
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
Congratulations to them all.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Femistico(m): 6:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:

U knw put rivers??
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by BuhariAdvocate: 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Stop it, they have Yoruba names doesn't make them Yoruba they are Edo
so why they have Yoruba name go there and tell them .
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by abraham01emma01: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
Oshiomole hand work in conjunction with federal might
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by nameo: 6:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
Pdp can only claim sokoto and oyo,
Big fish, rivers is coming to apc

IMPOSSIBLE. With AAC abi?

Lolz.

INEC has already suspended elwction process there. If not, war would have startes in Rivers this night
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by nickxtra(m): 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
richidinho:

House of Assembly is big fish too for we, Edolites
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by GoodMuyis(m): 7:12pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:
People didn't come out to vote because they felt they were disenfranchised in the last 2 weeks presidential election. My polling booth that records more than 700 votes in any election was left with only 128 total voters in my booth. Everybody sitdown 4 house and leave d election for APC.

That is the most unwise decision, the second round of the election is even more important than the first
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by DabuIIIT: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
Government magic
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by akdjr(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
We are fully APC......Bye bye to PDP era in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by lakesider(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
NextGovernor:

Na u dey think for people or u dey their mind.
It's unfortunate to see many stupid people on nairaland
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by highness25(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:
Edo nor dey vote party, dem dey vote candidates.

Buhari failed in Edo under APC, PDP won National Assembly seats.

APC won State Assembly seat in the same Edo.

Don't worry. They'll all decamp to APC. Just save this post for self reminder when the time finally comes.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by darrellg9: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Very dangerous
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by misano(m): 8:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
highness25:
Don't worry. They'll all decamp to APC. Just save this post for self reminder when the time finally comes.

Stop trying to talk politics with me in Edo state, you no nothing.

I told many people here that Atiku will beat Buhari in Edo they doubted it. Now let me tell U something, APC will win the next governorship election & Obaseki will have his 2nd term. After that APC will be kicked out because D next Edo state governor is currently not in APC but in PDP. If he decamps to APC, then APC will win. If he remains in PDP then PDP will win.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by danot1030: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
Where's that Edo guy making noise everywhere on nairaland that Edo is pdp?
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by zlantanfan: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2019
misano:

Stop trying to talk politics with me in Edo state, you no nothing.

I told many people here that Atiku will beat Buhari in Edo they doubted it. Now let me tell U something, APC will win the next governorship election & Obaseki will have his 2nd term. After that APC will be kicked out because D next Edo state governor is currently not in APC but in PDP. If he decamps to APC, then APC will win. If he remains in PDP then PDP will win.
and who is this "next governor"?
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by vineyardfarms: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
midolian:

http://thenationonlineng.net/assembly-polls-apc-wins-all-24-seats-in-edo/
It is so sad, it has come to a height where the vote of the common man nolonger counts. There was a country.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats by Ubenedictus(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
highness25:
They wont decamp, edo has had party plurality for abt 10 years now, it will continue like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed / Video, More Picture:massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.