Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) (42721 Views)

Man Bathing With His Urine After Overdosing On Drugs / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Drugs In Lagos / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by frozen70(f): 3:37am On Mar 12, 2019
He killed himself, a modern way of committing sucide
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by frozen70(f): 3:44am On Mar 12, 2019
He killed himself, a modern way of committing suicide.

What is he doing in a hotel if not that he has taken drugs and wants to unleash it on the women
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by sluk(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2019
How can you say a boy who started taking hard drugs since infancy was a promising person?bia op take time oh before you say I have insulted you.

Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by virgintoto(m): 1:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
mhd5757:

But it is not easy to stop taking tramadol, you, how did you stop? Did you go to rehab?
Ye it was not easy I had many sleeplesnights nd I was never comfortable wit my body,buh wit determination nd d grace of God I was able to stop it. I started it myself so I was also determined to stop it myself tho it was not easy
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Here2day:
grin grin grin I don't think you understand the meaning of intoxicant? So food fit affect your reasoning? Make you feel high? Double your courage? Buttom line sir, is anything that tampers with your reasoning (brain) when taken either more or less is forbidden.. God is specifically talking about substances not power. Here: “O you who believe! Intoxicants (all kinds of alcoholic drinks), gambling, idolatry, and divining arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. So avoid that so that you may be successful. Satan only wants to cause between you animosity and hatred through intoxicants and gambling and to avert you from the remembrance of Allah and from prayer. So will you not desist?” (Verses 90 and 91of Surat Surat Al-Ma’idah).Hadith as the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), said “Whatever intoxicates in large quantities, a small quantity of it is forbidden.” Basically, he wasn't talking about power or leadership or followership:

Egbo no be vegetable? Use it cook rice grin
Come and thank me tomorrow
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
mhd5757:
He must have popped more pills than his body can handle, somebody can not just die by mixing tramadol and refnol, I have done that lots of times before. It may only kill you if you pass your limit.

You’re right bro. Besides that, people don’t know that there are fake Ref. nowadays.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Here2day:
Lmao.. Who told u tramadol, refnol are not forbidden? Any intoxicant that affects your reasoning is forbidden.

Tramadol & Refnol can’t be forbidden. There are lots of drugs that can affect your reasoning. They are Medicinal Drugs.

Even, there are Medicinal weeds.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
which food intoxicates?

Go to google & Type

Natural high Intoxincating foods.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Go to google & Type

Natural high Intoxincating foods.
cassava, pap and even yam are very mild intoxicants, even if very large amount is being consumed, it has very little or no effect on the person thinking and movement, stop comparing pap with alcohol, tramadol and refnol
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
MistadeRegal:
May I ask, what is Refnol?

It’s a Medicinal drug. Doctors can prescribe it sometimes for sleeping sickness, surgery purpose
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
cassava, pap and even yam are very mild intoxicants, even if very large amount is being consumed, it has very little or no effect on the person thinking and movement, stop comparing pap with alcohol, tramadol and refnol

Did you go to google? Anyhow

I’m ain’t mentioning alcohol bro
How can tramadol,refnol,codein & other Medicinal drugs be haram?
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

It’s a Medicinal drug. Doctors can prescribe it sometimes for sleeping sickness, surgery purpose
then it's illegal to use it without prescription by a Medica professional.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Did you go to google? Anyhow

I’m ain’t mentioning alcohol bro
How can tramadol,refnol,codein & other Medicinal drugs be haram?
It's illegal in our Constitution to used medicines, especially drugs that can cause euphoria without prescription by a medical professional, and the prescription must be abide to not abused. Islam respects countries law, as far it isn't against our teaching, so taking it is a sin.

And anything, which you take capable of making you stagger is haram.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
then it's illegal to use it without prescription by a Medica professional.

From haram to illegal.. Ok

I’m ain’t supporting the usage but I’m standing on the fact that they are Medicinal drugs and not forbidden. Nothing like haram about them. Too much of everything is bad & can cause death. That’s it!
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Nurrex post=76601534]It's illegal in our Constitution to used medicines, especially drugs that can cause euphoria without prescription by a medical professional, and the prescription must be abide to not abused. Islam respects countries law, as far it isn't against our teaching, so taking it is a sin.

And anything, which you take capable of making you stagger is haram.[/quote

So far the Drugs isn’t haram if prescribed by the Doc, why would it be haram if not?

Meanwhile, I might go to a doc now for some drugs. Then maybe after a while, I needed to get the same drugs again. I might decided not to go to the doc since I know the drug and its prescription. So?
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

From haram to illegal.. Ok

I’m ain’t supporting the usage but I’m standing on the fact that they are Medicinal drugs and not forbidden. Nothing like haram about them. Too much of everything is bad & can cause death. That’s it!

Too much of good deeds, good food, good water, good air can't cause death.

There is an hadith of the prophet which states, Allah never make the cure of any illness be something that's haram, so what ever the cure of something might be, it shouldn't be haram. And anything that's haram, using little out of it is a sin, that's another hadith.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Tupacc post=76601760][/quote]that's self medication, there are lots of diseases with very similar symptoms, for any drug you take, it must be prescribed by a medical professional, if not then it's illegal and a sin also. Islam value life more important than most other things, so if the illness might lead to someone's death, and the ONLY solution is taking something haram, then you can have it, with pure heart, to over use it. It's just like in terms of war, killing people is haram, but not killing terrorist or murderers can lead to the death of innocent people.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

OK sir... But what's the essence of them taking it?
Well… never mind... Thanks for the polite reply…

smiley
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
that's self medication, there are lots of diseases with very similar symptoms, for any drug you take, it must be prescribed by a medical professional, if not then it's illegal and a sin also. Islam value life more important than most other things, so if the illness might lead to someone's death, and the ONLY solution is taking something haram, then you can have it, with pure heart, to over use it. It's just like in terms of war, killing people is haram, but not killing terrorist or murderers can lead to the death of innocent people.

Your just stressing this bro. A Medicinal drugs isn’t forbidden. The intention of the producers must not be overlooked. They’re curing drugs. Just because some people are abusing it won’t bury the fact that it wasn’t produced to be abused. Medicinal drugs are simply medicinal drugs. Bringing in forbidden to me is a fallacy.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
MistadeRegal:

OK sir... But what's the essence of them taking it?
Well… never mind... Thanks for the polite reply…

smiley

Lol. They only take it because it gets you high & let you forget sorrow or any form of depression.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Lol. They only take it because it gets you high & let you forget sorrow or any form of depression.

Huh! That's madness. When they wake up, won't they continue the sadness afterwards?
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 11:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
MistadeRegal:

Huh! That's madness. When they wake up, won't they continue the sadness afterwards?

You can try it if you do gets sad somedays and confirm!
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Your just stressing this bro. A Medicinal drugs isn’t forbidden. The intention of the producers must not be overlooked. They’re curing drugs. Just because some people are abusing it won’t bury the fact that it wasn’t produced to be abused. Medicinal drugs are simply medicinal drugs. Bringing in forbidden to me is a fallacy.
Islam isn't only about worshiping Allah, it also involves living a good and healthy life, just like talking about sex, some medical professional agreed it's healthy, but Islam forbids it before marriage, why? Because it's a precaution against spread of most incurable diseases, and we know, more that 70% of people living with HIV got it through sex, Islam forbids things which directly or indirectly pose danger into the live of the public, if fornication and adultery isnt done by people with respect to Islamic constitution, you see the number of people living with STDs will reduce drastically, Islam forbids hard drugs, and most medical drugs that can cause intoxication have Halal substitute, but they prefer those drug because it seems more effective, ignoring the disadvantages, we should look into those drugs that have lesser disadvantages and make use of them, cocaine can be used in the production of pain killers, you see people abusing alabukun, why not just use the paracetamol and panadol, even it's less effective, alabukun has more demerit than paracetamol, some people run mad sniffing it, some become thugs killing people and causing riot etc. I hope you get my point.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 11:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nurrex:
Islam isn't only about worshiping Allah, it also involves living a good and healthy life, just like talking about sex, some medical professional agreed it's healthy, but Islam forbids it before marriage, why? Because it's a precaution against spread of most incurable diseases, and we know, more that 70% of people living with HIV got it through sex, Islam forbids things which directly or indirectly pose danger into the live of the public, if fornication and adultery isnt done by people with respect to Islamic constitution, you see the number of people living with STDs will reduce drastically, Islam forbids hard drugs, and most medical drugs that can cause intoxication have Halal substitute, but they prefer those drug because it seems more effective, ignoring the disadvantages, we should look into those drugs that have lesser disadvantages and make use of them, cocaine can be used in the production of pain killers, you see people abusing alabukun, why not just use the paracetamol and panadol, even it's less effective, alabukun has more demerit than paracetamol, some people run mad sniffing it, some become thugs killing people and causing riot etc. I hope you get my point.

Hard drugs. It isn’t in my argument.

Do you know that paracetamol itself has cocaine present?

Medicinal drugs should not be forbidden simply because the motive behind them isn’t a forbidden motive. The drugs are for helping in health issues, thereby making people more healthy.

All that’s needed are medical Advice for the people that are abusing it.

Forbidden is a fallacy bro.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

Hard drugs. It isn’t in my argument.

Do you know that paracetamol itself has cocaine present?

Medicinal drugs should not be forbidden simply because the motive behind them isn’t a forbidden motive. The drugs are for helping in health issues, thereby making people more healthy.

All that’s needed are medical Advice for the people that are abusing it.

Forbidden is a fallacy bro.
search about paracetamol, there is nothing like cocaine in it, alabukun which is said to be more effective than paracetamol is being abused, even teens are already joining the adult, for someone to be an addict, do you thinks sitting the person down and giving him medical advices will stop him, let's not deceive ourselves, it's better alabukun which contains cocaine should be thrown away from the health sector, and paracetamol with have lesser disadvantages should be used at all time, same with other drugs like alabukun, you see on TV always to avoid vote selling, do you think orientation/advice will do it all, No, it won't. And stop using it, Allah knows you are not ignorant.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Nurrex:
search about paracetamol, there is nothing like cocaine in it, alabukun which is said to be more effective than paracetamol is being abused, even teens are already joining the adult, for someone to be an addict, do you thinks sitting the person down and giving him medical advices will stop him, let's not deceive ourselves, it's better alabukun which contains cocaine should be thrown away from the health sector, and paracetamol with have lesser disadvantages should be used at all time, same with other drugs like alabukun, you see on TV always to avoid vote selling, do you think orientation/advice will do it all, No, it won't. And stop using it, Allah knows you are not ignorant.

It’s well with us bro. God help us.

Please do you know how to do the erase line? Someone been teaching me but I didn’t get it?
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

It’s well with us bro. God help us.

Please do you know how to do the erase line? Someone been teaching me but I didn’t get it?
so, you can cross people meaningful post, like mine isn't it? When I find out you stop using hard drugs and you are against the use of hard drugs, then I will teach you.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

You’re right bro. Besides that, people don’t know that there are fake Ref. nowadays.
Back in 2017 one bastard like this sold me fake refnol pills, I knew it was fake because I havnt taken it at the time for months so after popping 3 and not feeling anything, I knew it was a fake.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 5:47am On Mar 13, 2019
Tupacc:

You can try it if you do gets sad somedays and confirm!

That won't be necessary. I know how to control both my happy mood and sad mood… not by trying to commit suicide over either.
smiley
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2019
mhd5757:

Back in 2017 one bastard like this sold me fake refnol pills, I knew it was fake because I havnt taken it at the time for months so after popping 3 and not feeling anything, I knew it was a fake.

Hmmm.
Re: Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) by Tupacc: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2019
MistadeRegal:

That won't be necessary. I know how to control both my happy mood and sad mood… not by trying to commit suicide over either.
smiley

Thank God for your live

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Orders 22-week Pregnant Disabled Woman To Have Abortion / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.