Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,992 members, 7,942,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) (45368 Views)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Catholic Catechist In Abuja, Injure Him (Graphic Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Firebomber: 10:02am On Mar 11, 2019
Kokaine:

Its a rumour. Islam doesn't advocate the 72 virgins theory.

Well, I don't see where the guy made mention of Islam in his comment, lol, I guess you people too know who the suicide bomber is.
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Shaev7(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2019
For the sake of the sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world!

This Lenten season, God will see the entire church through.
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by panmunium(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2019
Even the devil himself is awaiting judgement, so go and join the queue
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Francisno: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2019
Rip to him in next life he will change
Visit Bbcloaded.Info for your sports, news, politics, tourist site and lifestyle post with inspiring news on us.
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm, potential suicide bombers and there are still fully identifiable body parts?
Something is fishy in this report.
If it’s a church why did they need a vigilante group?
Why didn’t God protect the building himself?
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by clems88(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Alteast 2 idiots who voted for buhari are out. angry
More to follow grin

Rest in pieces. Have fun with your vigins cowards cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by Kokaine(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
Firebomber:

Well, I don't see where the guy made mention of Islam in his comment, lol, I guess you people too know who the suicide bomber is.
I can't engage you in this talk. I'm sorry
Re: Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Attack Catholic Church. (graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
We else remembers when comedians used to joke that Nigerians love life so much we can never be suicide bombers, how things have changed!
Not when there is 72 virgins at stake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Beaten For Stealing Generator In Delta Is A Drug Addict (photos) / Orekoya's Update: Nanny Demands N15M For Kidnapped Children / Woman Plots To Kill Her Husband In Lagos, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.