Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Imo Guber Election, Official Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Guber Election, Official Results (10656 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election Official Results 2019 Announcement (Live Updates) / Kogi Governorship Election Official Results From LGAs - Premium Times / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:34am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Pls has INEC declared Emeka as the official winner of the election

All my people currently with Emeka aren't picking calls, and some their phones are off, I have been sleepless, I need update please, give me genuine update from IBC or any Radio station in Imo pls, thanks

Emeka Ihedioha is currently leading with a wide margin.

collation still ongoing and by the grace of God , Rochas Anayo Okorocha (aboki) will congratulate the governor-elect , Emeka Ihedioha of PDP , in few hours from.now .

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by franchasng: 5:35am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Emeka Ihedioha is currently leading with a wide margin.

collation still ongoing and by the grace of God , Rochas Anayo Okorocha (aboki) will congratulate the governor-elect , Emeka Ihedioha of PDP , in few hours from.now .
na wa oh, why is it taking ages abeg, are you watching the live collation, where can one watch the life streaming online or something or any Twitter handle to follow for it?
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:36am On Mar 11, 2019
krattoss:
na em I dey talk say where u gallant like this..

Ka m tie GI ni igwe cheesy

Lets wait till Rochas and his Son inlaw congratulates our incoming governor, Rt Emeka Ihedioha of PDP. grin
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Lets wait till Rochas and his Son inlaw congratulates our incoming governor, Rt Emeka Ihedioha of PDP.
lol..if Dem like make Dem no congratulate, na their matter be that..

Ihedioha won the day rochas apc and hope brouhaha began.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Pls has INEC declared Emeka as the official winner of the election

All my people currently with Emeka aren't picking calls, and some their phones are off, I have been sleepless, I need update please, give me genuine update from IBC or any Radio station in Imo pls, thanks
type..#imodecides2019 on Twitter search and hit on latest.
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:43am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
na wa oh, why is it taking ages abeg, are you watching the live collation, where can one watch the life streaming online or something or any Twitter handle to follow for it?

I'm in Imo State and you wouldn't want to know where I dey right now

Emeka Ihedioha is our man and we've vowed to protect our votes with our lives .

Rochas and APC has ruined Imo state in the last 8 years. No meaningful development , the economy of the state is on a standstill and we can't continue like these so we are more Than ready to send them packing out and away from our state and never to return .

My man , APC like I've said before is Gone in Imo state .
I mean dead in Imo state .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by MissingBudget: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:

Results, so far. Follow on BBC Igbo website.
https://www.bbc.com/igbo/resources/idt-c6067ffb-5955-4352-9217-8165997aa7ee

Imo is PDP.

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by Johnnyessence(m): 5:55am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Has Emeka been declared winner by INEC pls
he will be declared this morning .
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:38am On Mar 11, 2019
memgbe:
I actually expected them to win onuimo. by the time they bring the remaining mbaise, it will be game over
I told you yesterday that Mbaise has so much votes . Ezinihitte Mbaise and Ahiazu Mbaise votes are not yet out still Ihedioha is winning with large margin.
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2019
I laugh when some people boast that Mbaise man can never rule Imo state as if they are God.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by irynterri(f): 6:46am On Mar 11, 2019
franchasng:
Has Emeka been declared winner by INEC pls
just keep praying that our votes will count. they have not announced orlu and oguta where people head they touch for massive rigging. besides how can two LGAs record zero votes for APC and APGA abi dem no get party agent?
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2019
irynterri:
just keep praying that our votes will count. they have not announced orlu and oguta where people head they touch for massive rigging. besides how can two LGAs record zero votes for APC and APGA abi dem no get party agent?
orlu they imputed 40k vites for AA..
lol

But ezinihitte and ahiazu will triple cancel that.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by bigpicture001: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2019
garfield1:

Stop this,why didnt pdp input figures ? Lets hear from inec jor.pdp are liars when it comes to result announcements

So with all the strong hatefo okorocha...u tink APC will win..?
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by asha80(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
i hope we all know that for a winner to be declared it isn't just simple majority vote in which ihedioha is leading now but also winning 25% of 2/3 of the 27 lgas in imo state..meaning a winner has to win at least 25% of votes in 18 local government areas.

1 Like

Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by memgbe: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2019
IImo governorship election results Oru West LGA Accord party 258 AA 5016 APC 6435 APGA 5764 PDP 4393
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by memgbe: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2019
Imo governorship election results Ohaji/Egbema LGA Accord party 426 AA 20050 APC 4585 APGA 4476 PDP 6250
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by dedollarman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
Am from orlu but I strongly support emeka ihedioha to be the next governor is truly the turn of owerri zone to produce next governor of the state

The result so far collected he is doing well
That is not the reason after his victory he will under estimate the power of ndi orlu zone we control the highest local government in IMO state

currently in
Orlu zone their vote are been divided among
APC and AA
Which is to advantage of PDP I hope emeka ihedioha carry every body along in 4 year of his administration
To earn him another tenure
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
memgbe:
Imo governorship election results
Ohaji/Egbema LGA
Accord party 426
AA 20050
APC 4585
APGA 4476
PDP 6250
Quite a margin. Is there any TV channel showing the collation live?
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by garfield1: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
asha80:
i hope we all know that for a winner to be declared it isn't just simple majority vote in which ihedioha is leading now but also winning 25% of 2/3 of the 27 lgas in imo state..meaning a winner has to win at least 25% of votes in 18 local government areas.
He's only winning in owerri zone.
Re: Imo Guber Election, Official Results by garfield1: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
krattoss:
orlu they imputed 40k vites for AA..
lol

But ezinihitte and ahiazu will triple cancel that.
After ezinihitte and ahiazu,he cant get inflated votes from anywhere again.plus out of 13 lgas declared both nwosu and emeka have 25% in 7 lgas falling short in 6 lgas.from the way its going,both wont get 25% in two third which is about 20 lgas.therefore,they will be a runoff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: American Reporter Michael Weiss Reports On Tinubu's $460k Heroin Case / Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals / Fayose At Thanksgiving Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.