Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

See How Dapo Abiodun Rejoices With His Family As INEC Declared Him As The Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Dapo Abiodun Rejoices With His Family As INEC Declared Him As The Winner (912 Views)

Serial Betrayer: How Dapo Abiodun Betrayed Tinubu / Moment Adeleke Prostrated For Davido's Father After INEC Declared Him Winner / Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Dapo Abiodun Rejoices With His Family As INEC Declared Him As The Winner by Gistpeeps: 2:55am On Mar 11, 2019
The governorship candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun, has emerged the winner of the governorship election held on Saturday.

I am a living testimony of the fact that man is not GOD.

Oh Lord my God, You are indeed worthy of my humble praise and appreciation.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/See-How-Dapo-Abiodun-Rejoices-With-His-Family-As-INEC-Declared-Him-As-The-Winner.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See How Dapo Abiodun Rejoices With His Family As INEC Declared Him As The Winner by Gistpeeps: 3:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Am happy for you sir..

Amosun... At lasts

grin grin grin
Re: See How Dapo Abiodun Rejoices With His Family As INEC Declared Him As The Winner by Gistpeeps: 7:12am On Mar 11, 2019
UP APC in Ogun

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Without North-central & The South / Buhari’s Second Term: Presidency Disowns Cabinet List •names On The List / Zamfara State Killings: Kadaria Ahmed Gets Life Threatened Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.