Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,140 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" (1330 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / How Do I Use Airtel TV 3GB / How To Redo Airtel Midnight Plan Within 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" by otiwisdom: 7:03am On Mar 11, 2019
So I saw this thread to today and I will like to know if it is true or not
cheneupdate:
Hi guys am very sure the Mtn and Airtel night sub is not new to you, so without wasting time lets get our night sub working during the day..

what made me discovered this trick is that i like to sleep, and i hate anything that deals with my sleep...

The only way to use night sub daily or during the day is to get this time changing apk file...

once installed set your time to 12am

And enjoy life

Download Premiere Time Changer
Re: Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:28am On Mar 11, 2019
otiwisdom:
So I saw this thread to today and I will like to know if it is true or not
why not give it a try is it not 25
Re: Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2019
Tried it on Camon 11 Pro
It doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This True Or False. "How to use airtel midnight plan during the day" by NoFace101: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2019
it will be a good tin if it works

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Free Calls On Airtel. / Clean Infinix S4 For Sale / I Want This Phone???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.