Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:02 PM

"My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) (34216 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2019
What Would I Do Without You Mama??

Ans : sex !! sexx !! sexxx ,where X is constant cross multiply with 2baba = just kidding
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Sugarplum777(f): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2019
She is ugly shaa

If you have not joining my signature yet, you are missing out big time cool
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by PBeni(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ekakamba:
I will never do this.

I will never do that.

Relax and fall in love first.

Love comes with full subscription of mumu.

grin tongue

Why do I feel I was once familiar with that? undecided grin
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
livinbygrace:
Whats really going on in this wicked world?Are fathers not worthy to be celebrated or are they meant for sacrificial lamb?Despite all the effort and upbringing of children,seems all glory goes to the mother and that is why i keep telling men to enjoy themselves to the fullest.Be responsible at home and also enjoy yourself while it last,because after the suffering and hursling of training the children,they still tends to favor their mothers more than their fathers and as it is now Father"s reward is in heaven,so enjoy yourself while still alive.

A child's first God is it's mum& they c their mothers much more than their fathers cos d man has 2b out there much of d time making sure they have all their needs met. This pix says it all

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Tunagee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
lacemose:
The wife of the famous Nigerian singer (2 Face), Annie Idibia went to her social media page to show off her mother to the world, she captioned the photo...

"My Sweet Mother ♥️♥️♥️���, What Would I Do Without You Mama?? T H A N K Y O U � #appreciationpost"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/my-sweet-mother-annie-idibia-shows-off.html

Mama wey don bleach finish!
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by dukeo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Onyi22:
She's cute

I like your picture... One thing remaining angry
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Calabar pipo too dey young
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Slimsly100(f): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
livinbygrace:
Whats really going on in this wicked world?Are fathers not worthy to be celebrated or are they meant for sacrificial lamb?Despite all the effort and upbringing of children,seems all glory goes to the mother and that is why i keep telling men to enjoy themselves to the fullest.Be responsible at home and also enjoy yourself while it last,because after the suffering and hursling of training the children,they still tends to favor their mothers more than their fathers and as it is now Father"s reward is in heaven,so enjoy yourself while still alive.

Na lie o, its not always so. I love my mum but I nor dey carry my papa play o, and him know. I'm the only one who is his carbon copy in the house, I made his favourite meals, I made those little but special kinds of delicacies for him, barbed his hair every week cause he's very hairy, cut his nails, mumsy even dey jealous at a time. He doesn't like anyone doing his laundry but I did it for him to his taste. I would always gift him with things no matter how little and I still do. Cause of him God answered my prayers by making my husband come from the same place with me, so even though we don't reside in the same state now I'm still close to popsy. I can't do without calling him in a day. And after every Hello, what comes next is how are u my baby?
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by chichigal(f): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
my dear is not always like that, so many men don"t enjoy taking pictures like d women do. i cant remember d last time i took pictures with my dad because whenever u talk about pictures he is not always interested in it.
livinbygrace:
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Ekakamba: 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Maybe, except you ain't a Nigerian. grin tongue
PBeni:

Why do I feel I was once familiar with that? undecided grin
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Noblepreneur: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
ecomerceguru:
She doesn’t need all those make up to look Good na
lol. Have you started the Amazon FBA?
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pretty mama
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Freewoman(f): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
livinbygrace:

celebrate your father naaaaaah, stop complaining---------------------- I will like your page hundred times is you do
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by bengg: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
Groovenaija360:
This woman is fresh to bleep

cheesy
Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by bengg: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Groovenaija360:
This woman is fresh to bleep

cheesy
I regret to be your father

Re: "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo) by Joystark(f): 4:17pm On May 07, 2019
livinbygrace:

lol. The way you started out... I thought you were about to bring an impending disaster to our notice....

Hahahahha. 'Sacrificial Lamb'.... Lwkmh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Engaged? (Flaunts A Ring On Twitter/Instagram) / Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / Nollywood Actor,jide Kosoko's Daughter, Bidemi Disgraced In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.