Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,037 members, 7,909,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Thank You Ondo South By Ondo South Sentor-elect, Nicholas Tofowomo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Ondo South By Ondo South Sentor-elect, Nicholas Tofowomo (505 Views)

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago / Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Ondo South By Ondo South Sentor-elect, Nicholas Tofowomo by NFFGG: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2019
Thank You Ondo South

On behalf of myself, my family, and the entire family of People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo-State, I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, appreciate the good people of Ondo-South who elected me as distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during February 23, 2019, Presidential and National Assembly Elections while you all repeated the same thing on March 9, 2019, supplementary elections that were held in 56 units of Ondo-South.

If it had not been the Lord on our sides, the enemies would have truncated the expression of your wishes through the ballots.

The mandate is yours. It is not for my family or my local Government, it is indeed the mandate of the good people of Ondo South expressly given to me by all of you across the six Local Governments of Ondo-South to represent your interests at the red chamber of the National Assembly in Abuja.

I promise to represent you as a Senator representing Ondo South and not a senator representing PDP, nor a particular tribe or religion. I am going to be a distinguished Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for Ondo South.

With the spirit of patriotism in me, I will enhance the unity of Ondo South regardless of our tribes, religions or political parties. Therefore , be rest assured, that, I will not kowtow in nepotism.

I will give you productive-quality representation at the senate. Count me out of docility. I will surpass my targets (agenda) which I already published online so that you can all have a copy for my appraisal throughout my tenor as your senator.

Thank you so much for your support. I am grateful!

God bless Ondo South!
God bless Ondo-State !
God bless Nigeria!

Signed:

Olumide Akinrinlola,
For : The Senator-elect,
Otunba Nicholas Tofowomo

(1) (Reply)

The Beautiful Shoe They Cry About, We Never Had The Feet Nor Legs! / Crush PDP Completely In Ekiti Ahead 2022 Poll, Fayemi To APC Stakeholders / King Herod: Jamb Registrar Is-haq Oloyode Deals With Christian Staffers For Voti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.