Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Need To Rectify This, Help Please. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Need To Rectify This, Help Please. (375 Views)

Help! Please I Need A Good PPA In Ogun State. / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC And Others Issue, Someone Should Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Rectify This, Help Please. by Sogachuks(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2019
I am trying to register for nysc and am having the above error message pls I need advise please. Thanks

Re: Need To Rectify This, Help Please. by Stephenfowoyo(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2019
Have you checked your name on the Senate list? If your school have uploaded the names of PCM's then contact your school. But if not, wait till your school upload the names. good morning

(1) (Reply)

A Female Roommate Is Needed In Awka, Close To Unizik Junction. / Whats the Benefit of serving In the village than in The City Vis-a-Vis / Get Paid Daily,ask Me How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.