Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:34 AM

Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (54763 Views)

Which Of These Vehicles Is Good For First User / Comparative Analysis Between These Vehicles / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Peterpanny: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:
Before you take this silly decision in NIGERIA,
First of all ask yourself

1. will my mother in law agree?
2. Will my father in law agree?
3. Will my husband's sisters agree?
4. Will my parents agree?
5. Will my mum's pastor agree?
6. Will Mike my elder brother agree?
7. Will our church youth agree?
8. Will the decorator agree?
9. Will our village youth agree?
10. Will our landlord agree?
11. Will my Facebook group (poshness bae) agree?

In oyibo land, wedding is between two consenting adults.
In Nigeria, wedding is between two families trying to out-do everyother humans.

The couple can't take any decisions.

I remember saying I will like to do my wedding on low cut hair, kaiii my mum and sisters almost disowned me.

Them go dey there dey wait marriage, I will just carry belle. I dey pity them.
if na belle u want am always available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by virgintoto(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
candlewax:
I'm bold enough to walk to the church

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Lakside1955(m): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

I remember saying I will like to do my wedding on low cut hair, kaiii my mum and sisters almost disowned me.

Let me give you belle jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

let me impregnate..... U
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by dochman779: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Wedding days are typically designed to be very memorable. The couple involved put in so much efforts to make the event one to linger for long in the memories of all.

To achieve this, different tactics and antics are orchestrated to make the wedding eventful, especially with interesting high points, all designed to make the event the most talked about event for as long as possible.

However, there are some rather daring couples who succeeded in making their wedding a very memorable event. They succeeded not necessarily due to the grandiose nature of the event. Neither did they achieve it due to the presence of some celebrity performer that performed at the event. Or the grand wedding venue.

Rather they used usual wedding vehicles to make give their events a unique touch and to be the talk of the town, or well, in this era of the Internet and the World Wide Web, the talk of the world.

Anyway, Autojosh presents some, I dare say, very daring couples with the most unusual wedding vehicles.

See more photos HERE.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/are-you-bold-enough-to-do-your-wedding-in-any-of-these-cars/

What is bold about wedding in any of these picture
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by naturefellow(m): 4:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

Ijay, you too cool! grin

I'm fine with the mini Cooper autojoshng wink
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

But you know you really don't have to do a "white" wedding...

Just go to court...And have him pay bride price in the presence of your immediate family and pastor.

That's what I intend to do when I decide to get married.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ImaIma1(f): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

I attended a wedding with a low cut bride...simply gorgeous. Low cut o not afro. If you cut your hair just before your wedding without their consent, what will they do?
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why not? All na groove wink
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by emmyfemmy1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yes nw
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ImaIma1(f): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
asuustrike1:

Your assertion about Nigeria is not totally correct. Couples can take decisions without their parent's consent. The idea of waiting for one blessing or the other hasn't been favourable in most home. If the groom says this is how he wants the marriage to go but the bride and her family says otherwise, one party may suffer. Once the groom insist on a pattern the bride's family will have no choicd than to agree whether is pleasant to them or not. Yes I have witnessed cases like this and it turns out to the same as I highlighted. A groom was pressured to pay more for bride price after paying all the necessary items. He got angry and zoomed off saying he is not marrying again. At the end of the day he was begged has his decision still stand. Another scenario was were a couple wanted to use a different car for marriage but his in-law insisted on a particular car been used in many weddings. He succumb to their pressure, got married and then ban his in-laws from visiting. It took about 10 years for him to forgive them after much pleading from his wife and mother. During the wife's pregnancy till she gave birth non of her relatives visited her because the man had strictly warned her. The lady had no choice than to comply or else she sent away. Someone else took care of the child during maternal period. Another scenario was were couple agreed that nobody from their family would visit them after marriage but they can sent money if need be but no visitation. Non of the groom's family ever attempted to visit same with the bride. Those that tried regretted ever stepping their feet's in their house. These are true life stories that are happening in many marriages in Nigeria. Unfortunately we get not see them on social media. Many speculated that the marriage will crash but unfortunately it stood the test of time without interference from parents or relatives

Most of what these things have nothing to do with the in-laws but the couple. I won't blame the in-laws... instead, I will blame the couple who allowed them have a say.

The couple should be on the same page and know what they want and not entertain anyone dictating for them.

From my own experience, we knew what we wanted. Our wedding was even an evening wedding on a day other than Saturday and everyone went along with it.

My family can only suggest but not impose. The final decision is mine and my husband's. And I am even the last child with 5 older ones. Still, they allowed us do our thing.

As I said, I don't blame in-laws, but the couple that condone the interference.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

Most of what these things have nothing to do with the in-laws but the couple. I won't blame the in-laws... instead, I will blame the couple who allowed them have a say.

The couple should be on the same page and know what they want and not entertain anyone dictating for them.

From my own experience, we knew what we wanted. Our wedding was even an evening wedding on a day other than Saturday and everyone went along with it.

My family can only suggest but not impose. The final decision is mine and my husband's. And I am even the last child with 5 older ones. Still, they allowed us do our thing.

As I said, I don't blame in-laws, but the couple that condone the interference.
Absolutely
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by NextBuhari: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
See Oshiobaba on the bike in the 12th picture with the groom and bride. Epic throw back pix!
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by zicoraads: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But you know you really don't have to do a "white" wedding...

Just go to court...And have him pay bride price in the presence of your immediate family and pastor.

That's what I intend to do when I decide to get married.
We should do this already. cheesy kiss
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by ugbede69(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

comman take belle let me.just reduce ur stress...dont thank me
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Armoured tank or lip stick car looks dope
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
zicoraads:

We should do this already. cheesy kiss

But I've been here waiting for you... cheesy
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by zicoraads: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

But I've been here waiting for you... cheesy
No, you are not.

You are still smitten with the glitz and glamour of the Island and its boys. tongue
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
zicoraads:

No, you are not.

You are still smitten with the glitz and glamour of the Island and its boys. tongue

Lol. No.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by dfrost: 6:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

This post made my day. cheesy grin Well said sis. But abeg no carry belle. Not good at all.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by RealAdewole(m): 6:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ijaycool:

I fit give belle but I will not, we will know what to do about everything
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by chikason68(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just like my friend's wedding on 31st dec 2018. The car we arranged for to drive us(bridegroom, page boy and best man@me) failed to show up and bride was already seated in church and crying and Rev Father has already started. Omo na so we use leg o go church. The most embarassing moment in my life
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by leofab(f): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2019
sammied:

You're beautiful. I'll like to know you... What do you say?
I say ‘Stay faraway’.
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by leofab(f): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

you've what? cheesy

see milf. lemme be your MD now
used one of them..( the keke)
Re: Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:45am On Mar 24, 2019
leofab:
used one of them..( the keke)

OK. just DM u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Cars Spotted In Nigeria This Week -specs And Prices / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / List the Cars you Have Owned and Post a Photo of your Current Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.