Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,261 members, 7,977,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ruthless Robber Narrates Why Cut Off Victims Fingers Wrist During Operations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ruthless Robber Narrates Why Cut Off Victims Fingers Wrist During Operations (412 Views)

I Rape Women During Operations. Kill Me Instead Of Taking Me To Prison. Thief / Bike/car Snatcher Who Wears About 15 Clothes To Disguise During Operations / Robbers Arrested For Using Chemicals During Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruthless Robber Narrates Why Cut Off Victims Fingers Wrist During Operations by Kolbe996(m): 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
Akerele’s arrest was led by Abba Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police. The suspects, who were paraded on Wednesday by the Commissioner of Police, Zubairu Muazu, told newsmen that they cut the fingers and wrists of over 20 victims in one operation for lying to them.
Admitting he was leader of the syndicate, Akerele said they adopted the strategy after they discovered that most of their victims usually gave them inferior phones each time they went on house raids. He said

See full details: https://talksupdate..com/2019/03/ruthless-robber-narrates-why-cut-off.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

At Least 70 Dead In Floods In Eastern Indonesia / Police Officer Ask For Beer From Grieving Family Of Hit-and-run Victim / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Two Internet Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.