Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,303 members, 7,971,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

How To Find Love Amidst The Hustle And Bustle In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find Love Amidst The Hustle And Bustle In Lagos (330 Views)

My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Love Amidst The Hustle And Bustle In Lagos by vegafbs: 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/11/find-love-amidst-hustle-bustle-lagos/

Do you ever wonder where the so called “good guys” are in Lagos? Or where exactly one can meet them? It is not easy finding love or even keeping the love when you find it in Lagos.

Sometimes you read love stories on how couples met each other at some place in Lagos, but where exactly? Having stayed in Lagos for more than six months now, I feel like I have been going to the wrong places because I’m just not finding the right, cool guys.

This brings me back to when BankyW sang his “Gidi Love” song about looking for true love in Lagos before he got married. Is it that scarce?

Well, it doesn’t seem like I’m the only one complaining about this, some people around me ask these same questions.

The hustle and bustle in Lagos doesn’t give you enough time to actually get to meet new people, one moment you are rushing for work and the next moment you are inside traffic for hours!

How about the weekends? You just want to really rest and rejuvenate for the coming week or perhaps laundry and groceries shopping. At this point, you might just remain single for a very long time!!!

Now let’s talk about some of the ideal places you can meet your love interest in Lagos.

Attend Weddings and parties : If you have lived in Lagos for some time now, you can attest to the fact that they don’t joke with ceremonies like weddings, birthdays and the rest. These places are top on the list of places to meet single men/women. Most people actually attend weddings to look out for people they could interact and hook up with. Try and accept wedding/party invitations from friends, especially when it is from people of good reputation. Be sure to look great and approachable, interact with people and keep a good smile on.

Go the Gym!

Most people in Lagos are now very fitness conscious and spend quality time at the gym. If you have a gym centre around you, try and register now...

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This? / Inifinity Body Massage Services At Comfort Of Your Home / “breaking A Heart Should Qualify As Murder” – Bbnaija’s Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.