Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,451 members, 7,974,848 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

“the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) (638 Views)

UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB / Results Are Being Tampered With- Chris Smith, US Congressman, Nigerian Election / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) by payges: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
The president of the United States of America has weighed in on the just concluded presidential election held in Nigeria.

FNN reports quizzed POTUS about his take on the final election results and he had this to say, “I don’t know about you but the election was a scam. Imagine the despicable act perpetuated by the young aspirants- they deceived sponsors to invest in them selling the narrative that it was time for a younger person to rule- but they didn’t use the money for campaigns.
It’s a shit hole down there. The election was not free and fair, there was intimidation from APC party. Several fake videos were sent to my twitter dm, two from Nigerian racist men made me scoff.

The election was like one of those Nigerian scam mails Americans get, and i wish atiku all the best in his court case.The president removed the chief justice just because he knew atiku would take the case to court.

Nigerians deserve their lifeless President. I hear they still live in huts and caves down there”.

https://www.fnn.com.ng/politics/the-nigerian-election-was-a-huge-scam-president-trump/
Re: “the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) by Bizmagnet: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Trump and his funny comments about Nigeria. What would he call America election? Advanced scam?

Your brand creative packaging goes a long way in expanding your client base. Get your website/blog/software for that business, idea, school, church, NGOs, etc today. Contact through my signature.
Re: “the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) by showafrica(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Why CNN no carry am? Fake news.
Re: “the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) by Kyase(m): 3:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
showafrica:
Why CNN no carry am? Fake news.
Satire
Re: “the Nigerian Election Was A Huge Scam” – President Trump (SATIRE NEWS) by showafrica(m): 3:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kyase:

Satire

We no know am...

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election, Wike Floors Awara To Take The Leads / Igbo Race Is The First In The World To Discover & Nurture Wealth — Ooni Of Ife / If Not For The Killings In Zamfara...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.