Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Phone Brands I Found In Nigeria, China And India - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Brands I Found In Nigeria, China And India (449 Views)

What Happened To These Popular Phone Brands? / The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) / 10 Phone Brands That Failed Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Brands I Found In Nigeria, China And India by istock: 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
LIST OF BRANDS

Xiaomi MOBILE- [/size]
xiaomi is popular in China, both offline and online with good smart phone. behind Huawei, Vivo and Oppo, the brand is another brand u can identity with. this brand find his way to Nigeria at first with a controversial name M.I which was registered in Nigeria before they came. they left now they are coming back
https://www.mi.com/global/

TAMBO MOBILE [size=12pt]
-
(Tambo is doing well in better in India, Nepal and china but still new and unpopular among Nigerian, The company has three factories, One in china and two (2) in India. They are moving very fast. They have been in phone manufacturing business for more that a decades but new in production and sales of their brand(TAMBO Mobile). Their present in Nigeria might give the mighty transsion (TECNO Infinix and itel a fight.) according to source their first year in India, they sold 5million phones, including both smart phone and features phones.
Now TAMBO MOBILE now in Nigeria. if They will survive depend on your patronage.
www.tambo.ng or www.tambo.in

NOKIA:
The mighty Nokia is a global brand. (The rise and fall of Nokia i call her) Nokia has 70-75% of Africa market share. no strong competitor, SONY, SAMSUNG, Siemens, Sergem etc could not match him. Inability to diversified brought her down fall. Microsoft took over but couldnt maintain the Nokia Pedigree. Now the KING is back but struggling for market share
https://www.nokia.com

SAMSUNG MOBILE. [size=12pt][/size]
Samsung now a premium brand. They stepup their game. they are one of the leading premium brands in the world. They compete mainly with premium brands like Huawei, Oppo, iphone, Google Pixel 2. etc. even when business is not fantatics their electronics section keeps the king going. I dont have to say much about SAMsung

www.samsung.com

TECNO and Gionee coming soon

(1) (Reply)

2019 Mobile Phones To Watch Out For. Part I / Xiaomi Nigeria Group Created / Reasons Why You Should Not Buy Samsung Galaxy Fold Phones Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.